FANDOM

Line 3: Line 3:

Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

</div>

</div>
Well, doesn't matter, if that would be the case, you would've changed your behavior, but you're blocked across multiple wikis for you're terrible behavior, simply, because you put your principles above all, instead that you restrain yourself. I don't care about your conscious, I talked about how you're unable to change your behavior, I'm not blocked on any other wikis, because I can behave myself in a normal way, unlike you. You can't save yourself from Fate of being blocked across multiple wikis! I hope you behave yourself better in front of your boss or other employees.
+
Well, doesn't matter, if that would be the case, you would've changed your behavior, but you're blocked across multiple wikis for you're terrible behavior, simply, because you put your principles above all, instead that you restrain yourself. I don't care about your conscious, I talked about how you're unable to change your behavior, I'm not blocked on any other wikis, because I can behave myself in a normal way, unlike you. You can't save yourself from your Fate of being blocked across multiple wikis! I hope you behave yourself better in front of your boss or other employees.

Latest revision as of 02:29, March 21, 2020

Dxrd wrote: Thanks for the laughs, bruh, I'm older than that and trust me that I'm the farest from "fool" that can be, fool. (Mr. T's voice). I think it's kinda pathetic that u believe ur my conscious or something like that, I'm not a submitter, I'm free as fuck. So gimme a break, I'm not into Wikia anymore in these last few years.

Well, doesn't matter, if that would be the case, you would've changed your behavior, but you're blocked across multiple wikis for you're terrible behavior, simply, because you put your principles above all, instead that you restrain yourself. I don't care about your conscious, I talked about how you're unable to change your behavior, I'm not blocked on any other wikis, because I can behave myself in a normal way, unlike you. You can't save yourself from your Fate of being blocked across multiple wikis! I hope you behave yourself better in front of your boss or other employees.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.