FANDOM

Line 2: Line 2:

The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

The fact that you have to bring up what you do for a living in order to attempt to give yourself any sort of validity speaks for itself. It's also as if announcing that you work for the government actually means anything in this conversation. I don't need to tell you anything about myself, because my words are more than enough to get by point across. I'm not the one who is using bold and italics, has numerous amounts of spelling and grammatical errors in his writing, and has more than two lines of straight "Ha's."

</div></div>

</div></div>
What's the matter? Did I touch a painful nerve? Sure, try to avoid the fact that in RL without this poor little wiki of urs, ur pretty much worthles; it won't serve u. I'm not investing too much in communicating with u - if u had an IQ u could feel the lack of considerationg I gave u. LOL Did the "Ha"s which represent how good and long I laughed hurt u? GOOD.
+
What's the matter? Did I touch a painful nerve? Sure, try to avoid the fact that in RL without this poor little wiki of urs, ur pretty much worthles; it won't serve u. I'm not investing too much in communicating with u - if u had an IQ u could feel the lack of consideration I gave u. LOL Did the "Ha"s which represent how good and long I laughed hurt u? GOOD.

Now do me a favor, which I bet u will agree to, delete anything which I had ever done or posted in ur poor little site; I don't want to see any of my stuff there. u already went to a great deal of deleting some of my posts there - like a madman after someone gave him the boot - so I guess u won't mind.

Now do me a favor, which I bet u will agree to, delete anything which I had ever done or posted in ur poor little site; I don't want to see any of my stuff there. u already went to a great deal of deleting some of my posts there - like a madman after someone gave him the boot - so I guess u won't mind.

Latest revision as of 19:22, March 13, 2020

Hyper Zergling wrote:

What's the matter? Did I touch a painful nerve? Sure, try to avoid the fact that in RL without this poor little wiki of urs, ur pretty much worthles; it won't serve u. I'm not investing too much in communicating with u - if u had an IQ u could feel the lack of consideration I gave u. LOL Did the "Ha"s which represent how good and long I laughed hurt u? GOOD.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.