FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> Golfpecks256 wrote: Seems like there has been too much assuming, accusing etc. poor handling by the entrusted administers, invalid blocks, and an incomplet...")

Line 5: Line 5:

I agree. I hope one of the admins will address this in a proper manner at some point.

I agree. I hope one of the admins will address this in a proper manner at some point.

@DiCaprio, please stop talking about me. I am just trying to restore accuracy to a wiki run so poorly.
+
@DiCaprio, please stop talking about me. I am just trying to restore accuracy to a wiki run so poorly. I have not gone to your wiki and have no plans to do so, nor ever message you personally.

Latest revision as of 20:04, March 17, 2019

Golfpecks256 wrote: Seems like there has been too much assuming, accusing etc. poor handling by the entrusted administers, invalid blocks, and an incomplete resolution.

@DiCaprio, please stop talking about me. I am just trying to restore accuracy to a wiki run so poorly. I have not gone to your wiki and have no plans to do so, nor ever message you personally.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.