FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote"> Dïzney AJ wrote: <div class="quote">Carpe Universum wrote:<div class="quote"> UpnCbs06 wrote: I think the "ï" is confusing the CSS element tags, possibly...")

Line 33: Line 33:

There was a change I made, removing a space in it, then it worked for me, you may need to clear your cache first.

There was a change I made, removing a space in it, then it worked for me, you may need to clear your cache first.
  +
  +
<div style="white-space:nowrap;display:inline-block;margin-left:1em;font-family:'Helvetica Neue',Helvetica,'Myriad Pro',Myriad,sans-serif;font-size:90%;text-decoration:none"><span style="display:none">—[&nbsp;</span>'''[[User:Carpe Universum|<span style="font-weight:800; padding:0.25em 0.5em;border-radius:.35em;background-color:#d2527f;background:background-image: linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred); background-image: -o-linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred); background-image: -moz-linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred); background-image: -webkit-linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred); background-image: -ms-linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred); background-image: -khtml-linear-gradient(45deg,gold,black,silver,blue,darkred);color:rgba(255,255,255,1);text-shadow:0 1px 1px rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.2)">Carpe Universum</span>]]'''&nbsp;<span style="display:none">][</span>&nbsp;<span style="padding:0.25em 0.5em;border-radius:.35em;background-color: #ecf0f1;color: #2c3e50">[[User talk:Carpe Universum|<span style="color:#2c3e50">Talk</span>]]&nbsp;|&nbsp;[[Special:Contributions/Carpe Universum|<span style="color:#2c3e50">Contributions</span>]]&nbsp;|&nbsp;[[w:User:Carpe Universum/Guestbook|<span style="color:#2c3e50">Guestbook</span>]]<span style="padding-left:1em">[https://community.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:Fngplg/@comment-37548283-20200510190426/@comment-43707041-20200510200746?action=history <span style="color:#2c3e50">20:09,&nbsp;10&nbsp;May&nbsp;2020 (UTC)</span>]</span><span style="display:none">&nbsp;]</span><span style="display:none">&nbsp;|&nbsp;</span></span></div>

Latest revision as of 20:09, May 10, 2020

Dïzney AJ wrote:

Carpe Universum wrote:

UpnCbs06 wrote: I think the "ï" is confusing the CSS element tags, possibly try Special:UserRenameTool first and remove the letter from your current username.

That's not it. Because the I is not even in it, it is a link, not the exact username.
/*D%C3%AFzney_AJ*/

/*Username Color*/

a[href$=":D%C3%AFzney_AJ"],

a[href$="/D%C3%AFzney_AJ"]

{ color: #FFFF66 !important;

font-family: Harvest !important;

font-weight: Bold !important;

font-size: 11px;

text-shadow: 0px 6px 6px #FFFFFF
}

works for me. I modified it a little bit.

I think that is the same code the admins of the wiki have tried, but no change. 

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.