FANDOM

(Created page with "Hi, I hope you don't mind me reviving this thread, but I've noticed you have added a new setting for the '''''LinkPreview''''' script: '''RegExp.onlyinclude'''. Could you ple...")

Line 2: Line 2:

Could you please provide an example of what a selector is and how certain content can be included/omitted? I have no JavaScript knowledge at all.

Could you please provide an example of what a selector is and how certain content can be included/omitted? I have no JavaScript knowledge at all.
  +
  +
Edit: Ok so I know what a CSS selector is actually, I can make a div class to put content in I guess, just not sure how to apply it to the JavaScript.

Latest revision as of 23:08, February 15, 2018

Hi, I hope you don't mind me reviving this thread, but I've noticed you have added a new setting for the LinkPreview script: RegExp.onlyinclude.

Edit: Ok so I know what a CSS selector is actually, I can make a div class to put content in I guess, just not sure how to apply it to the JavaScript.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.