FANDOM

(Created page with "You're right, and he's very busy with job - too many students, too many lessons and work with lectures\papers, work with some events at university, sometimes he even has no t...")

Line 1: Line 1:
You're right, and he's very busy with job - too many students, too many lessons and work with lectures\papers, work with some events at university, sometimes he even has no time to play the computer games at home (don't want to brag, but i have literally the best english teacher in the world xD) He likes memes, games, he got a good musical taste and also his lessons are always interesting because of all these things (we listen some songs, joking a lot and play in games while studying english). Well, see you in my next trouble, and thanks again :) 
+
You're right, and he's very busy with job - too many students, too many lessons and work with lectures\papers, work with some events at university, sometimes he even has no time to play the computer games at home (don't want to brag, but i have literally the best english teacher in the world xD) He likes memes, games, he got a good musical taste and also his lessons are always interesting because of all these things (we listen some songs, joking a lot and play games while studying english). Well, see you in my next trouble, and thanks again :) 

Latest revision as of 23:30, July 16, 2019

You're right, and he's very busy with job - too many students, too many lessons and work with lectures\papers, work with some events at university, sometimes he even has no time to play the computer games at home (don't want to brag, but i have literally the best english teacher in the world xD) He likes memes, games, he got a good musical taste and also his lessons are always interesting because of all these things (we listen some songs, joking a lot and play games while studying english). Well, see you in my next trouble, and thanks again :) 

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.