FANDOM

(Created page with "Drew1200 I'm really sorry that I made dupe accounts I did not know it was against the rules :( I'm really sorry and will never ever ever do it again I promise, I swear opun th...")

Line 1: Line 1:
Drew1200 I'm really sorry that I made dupe accounts I did not know it was against the rules :( I'm really sorry and will never ever ever do it again I promise, I swear opun the BIBLE that I will not, Cross my heart! So can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE unblock me, PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <nowiki>*Crawls on knees*</nowiki> I beg you please! please! please! *Cries* :( ;( ;( ;( :(<ac_metadata title="LMBW Block"> </ac_metadata>
+
Drew1200 I'm really sorry that I made dupe accounts I did not know it was against the rules :( I'm really sorry and will never ever ever do it again I promise, I swear opun the BIBLE that I will not, Cross my heart! So can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE unblock me, PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
  +
  +
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <nowiki>*Crawls on knees*</nowiki> I beg you please! please! please! *Cries* :( ;( ;( ;( :(<ac_metadata title="LMBW Block"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 22:56, December 2, 2012

Drew1200 I'm really sorry that I made dupe accounts I did not know it was against the rules :( I'm really sorry and will never ever ever do it again I promise, I swear opun the BIBLE that I will not, Cross my heart! So can you PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE unblock me, PPPPPPPPPLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *Crawls on knees* I beg you please! please! please! *Cries* :( ;( ;( ;( :(

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.