FANDOM

(Created page with "I mean all I am asking for is forgiveness because I've grown attached to my latest alt account.Me and Cal are closer than ever so you if you decide to forgive and forget then ...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I mean all I am asking for is forgiveness because I've grown attached to my latest alt account.Me and Cal are closer than ever so you if you decide to forgive and forget then I'll tell you who I really am right now and you can tell the admins to cease fire or something.I'm not jumping to any conclusions.All I am saying is that if this works out then that is what I am asking.The good news is though with this new account I've only been kicked once today.I haven't done anything wrong at all,and again whatever I did in my old account I apologize for and hope we can all move past that.<ac_metadata title="Message from BushWookiee9000"> </ac_metadata>
+
I mean all I am asking for is forgiveness because I've grown attached to my latest alt account.I've grown closer to the steven universe wiki community than I ever did with this old account so if you decide to forgive and forget then I'll tell you who I really am right now and you can tell the admins to cease fire or something.I'm not jumping to any conclusions.All I am saying is that if this works out then that is what I am asking.I haven't done anything wrong at all with this knew account,and again whatever I did in my old account I apologize for and hope we can all move past that,but if you decide not to forgive then I'll just hide in secrecy.<ac_metadata title="Message from BushWookiee9000"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 02:33, August 19, 2016

I mean all I am asking for is forgiveness because I've grown attached to my latest alt account.I've grown closer to the steven universe wiki community than I ever did with this old account so if you decide to forgive and forget then I'll tell you who I really am right now and you can tell the admins to cease fire or something.I'm not jumping to any conclusions.All I am saying is that if this works out then that is what I am asking.I haven't done anything wrong at all with this knew account,and again whatever I did in my old account I apologize for and hope we can all move past that,but if you decide not to forgive then I'll just hide in secrecy.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.