FANDOM

(Created page with "I have a reason to rename the Wonder Woman Armor to Wonder Woman armor (DC Extended Universe); it is part of the DC Extended Universe on the DC Movies Wiki; just like the Supe...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I have a reason to rename the Wonder Woman Armor to Wonder Woman armor (DC Extended Universe); it is part of the DC Extended Universe on the DC Movies Wiki; just like the Supersuit (DC Extended Universe) and the Batsuit (DC Extended Universe) respectively.<ac_metadata title="Renaming articles on DC Movies Wiki"> </ac_metadata>
+
I have a reason to rename the Wonder Woman Armor to Wonder Woman armor (DC Extended Universe); it is part of the DC Extended Universe version on the DC Movies Wiki; just like the Supersuit (DC Extended Universe) and the Batsuit (DC Extended Universe) respectively.<ac_metadata title="Renaming articles on DC Movies Wiki"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 15:05, October 29, 2019

I have a reason to rename the Wonder Woman Armor to Wonder Woman armor (DC Extended Universe); it is part of the DC Extended Universe version on the DC Movies Wiki; just like the Supersuit (DC Extended Universe) and the Batsuit (DC Extended Universe) respectively.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.