FANDOM

(Created page with "I checked the history logs for the articles mentioned above which is how I realised it had been copied. I didn't realise you were just moving content from the main Batmobile a...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I checked the history logs for the articles mentioned above which is how I realised it had been copied. I didn't realise you were just moving content from the main Batmobile article all I saw was that you were adding content to those articles which had been copied. There's no way of me knowing that you were moving content from an existing article because you didn't state that that was what you were doing in the edit summary.
+
How could I possibly know that you were moving the content over from another article? I checked the history logs for the articles mentioned above which is how I realised it had been copied. I didn't realise you were just moving content from the main Batmobile article all I saw was that you were adding content to those articles which had been copied. There's no way of me knowing that you were moving content from an existing article because you didn't state that that was what you were doing in the edit summary.

Latest revision as of 14:21, October 5, 2019

How could I possibly know that you were moving the content over from another article? I checked the history logs for the articles mentioned above which is how I realised it had been copied. I didn't realise you were just moving content from the main Batmobile article all I saw was that you were adding content to those articles which had been copied. There's no way of me knowing that you were moving content from an existing article because you didn't state that that was what you were doing in the edit summary.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.