FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

I think LuigiMaster41 viewed how Zeo and I act as an admin before he became one. I know LuigiMaster41 is a type of user who is easy to offend; I can't blame him for being that. He also locks threads for different reasons. As an admin, he acts like Zeo and me. Zeo usually starts with "Like I said, ". Probably, he thinks that is what an admin does, so he says the same thing. Seriously, I think he could do better than that. Admins do their job to maintain the wiki but forget to think about users.

I think LuigiMaster41 viewed how Zeo and I act as an admin before he became one. I know LuigiMaster41 is a type of user who is easy to offend; I can't blame him for being that. He also locks threads for different reasons. As an admin, he acts like Zeo and me. Zeo usually starts with "Like I said, ". Probably, he thinks that is what an admin does, so he says the same thing. Seriously, I think he could do better than that. Admins do their job to maintain the wiki but forget to think about users.

Last year, he wasn't working together with Zeo and me and went around problems. Zeo and I talked to him. He couldn't take what Zeo told him and just closed the thread. ZeoSpark reopened the thread and removed his admin rights. After LuigiMaster41 apologised, Zeo gave back his admin rights to him. I hoped he understood.
+
Last year, he wasn't working together with Zeo and me and went around problems. Zeo and I talked to him. He couldn't take what Zeo told him and just closed the thread. ZeoSpark reopened the thread and removed his admin rights. After LuigiMaster41 apologised, Zeo gave back his admin rights.

Yes, I can unblock you even if somebody else blocks you. However, if I unblock you, the staff will think I'm just helping you. I think two weeks is incredibly long, but I'm glad LuigiMaster41 didn't block you forever.

Yes, I can unblock you even if somebody else blocks you. However, if I unblock you, the staff will think I'm just helping you. I think two weeks is incredibly long, but I'm glad LuigiMaster41 didn't block you forever.

Latest revision as of 05:44, April 18, 2020

Last year, he wasn't working together with Zeo and me and went around problems. Zeo and I talked to him. He couldn't take what Zeo told him and just closed the thread. ZeoSpark reopened the thread and removed his admin rights. After LuigiMaster41 apologised, Zeo gave back his admin rights.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.