FANDOM

(Created page with "<div class="quote">CrioGesty wrote:<br />Hello! I do not agree with blocking ip or nickname as my actions were not intentional, all I wanted was to add a beautiful image. But ...")

Line 1: Line 1:

<div class="quote">CrioGesty wrote:<br />Hello! I do not agree with blocking ip or nickname as my actions were not intentional, all I wanted was to add a beautiful image. But the administrator thought that only because of this misunderstanding can you block a person, I think this is not right![[File:3EAB9F57-9378-4DC6-9D6E-D834FD19EAE1.jpeg|thumb]]</div>

<div class="quote">CrioGesty wrote:<br />Hello! I do not agree with blocking ip or nickname as my actions were not intentional, all I wanted was to add a beautiful image. But the administrator thought that only because of this misunderstanding can you block a person, I think this is not right![[File:3EAB9F57-9378-4DC6-9D6E-D834FD19EAE1.jpeg|thumb]]</div>
<span style="color:#FF00CC">10/10 Comedy.
+
<span style="color:#FF00CC">10/10 Comedy. Besides the getting blocked part. I once got blocked before. I got over it. </span>

Latest revision as of 01:26, March 19, 2019

CrioGesty wrote:
Hello! I do not agree with blocking ip or nickname as my actions were not intentional, all I wanted was to add a beautiful image. But the administrator thought that only because of this misunderstanding can you block a person, I think this is not right!
3EAB9F57-9378-4DC6-9D6E-D834FD19EAE1

10/10 Comedy. Besides the getting blocked part. I once got blocked before. I got over it. 

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.