FANDOM

(New page: Hey Cjbeattie. I just wanted to let you know that we have a new format for adoption requests, so your request for the Dragon Age Answers Wiki has been moved to ...)

Line 1: Line 1:
Hey Cjbeattie. I just wanted to let you know that we have a [[Forum:Adoption requests|new format]] for adoption requests, so your request for the Dragon Age Answers Wiki has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Dragon Age Answers Wiki]]. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! <ac_metadata title="Adoption request"> </ac_metadata>
+
Hey Cjbeattie. I just wanted to let you know that we have a [[Forum:Adoption requests|new format]] for adoption requests, so your request for the Dragon Age Answers Wiki has been moved to [[Forum:AR:Dragon Age Answers]]. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions! <ac_metadata title="Adoption request"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 19:40, March 6, 2012

Hey Cjbeattie. I just wanted to let you know that we have a new format for adoption requests, so your request for the Dragon Age Answers Wiki has been moved to Forum:AR:Dragon Age Answers. Feel free to let me know if you have any questions!

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.