FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

The rule is in place because genocides like the Armenian genocide, Holocaust, and Holodomor are events that happened and are fact. There are people who have had family members in the past who died from these genocides.

The rule is in place because genocides like the Armenian genocide, Holocaust, and Holodomor are events that happened and are fact. There are people who have had family members in the past who died from these genocides.

Also, I don't understand how you don't recognize the genocide yet still like Armenia. It just doesn't make any sense, because a lot of Armenians take the Armenian genocide personally, just like how Jews take the Holocaust personally, because some of their ancestors or family members have died in that horrendous genocide.
+
Also, I don't understand how you don't recognize the genocide yet still like Armenia. It just doesn't make any sense, because a lot of Armenians take the Armenian genocide personally, just like how most Jews take the Holocaust personally, because some of their ancestors or family members have died in that horrendous genocide.

From how I see it, it's like if you were to defend or be sympathetic with lynching but defend yourself by claiming you have a black friend.

From how I see it, it's like if you were to defend or be sympathetic with lynching but defend yourself by claiming you have a black friend.

Latest revision as of 03:40, April 4, 2020

Also, I don't understand how you don't recognize the genocide yet still like Armenia. It just doesn't make any sense, because a lot of Armenians take the Armenian genocide personally, just like how most Jews take the Holocaust personally, because some of their ancestors or family members have died in that horrendous genocide.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.