FANDOM

(Created page with "Hello! I'm an administrator on the Endless Ocean Wikia, and I've noticed something odd: the Admin Dashboard is showing that our wiki has had 0 views for the past 3 days, sinc...")

Line 1: Line 1:

Hello!

Hello!

I'm an administrator on the Endless Ocean Wikia, and I've noticed something odd: the Admin Dashboard is showing that our wiki has had 0 views for the past 3 days, since the 20th. Is this just a bug on the part of Wikia/Fandom, or is it an issue with our wikia? Me and my fellow editors are able to use it just fine with minimal issues.
+
I'm an administrator on the Endless Ocean Wikia, and I've noticed something odd: the Admin Dashboard is showing that our wiki has had 0 views for the past 3 days, since the 20th. Is this just a bug on the part of Wikia/Fandom, or is it an issue with our wikia? Me and my fellow editors are able to use it just fine with minimal issues. I'd appreciate some help in resolving this, if possible? Just that I'm concerned over if our Wiki is broken, is all.

Thanks!
+
Thanks a ton!

'''''<font face="papyrus" color="d42323">Dan</font><font face="papyrus" color="c1c1c1">ZFLT</font>''''' 12:21, April 24, 2019 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="Possible issue with views?"> </ac_metadata>

'''''<font face="papyrus" color="d42323">Dan</font><font face="papyrus" color="c1c1c1">ZFLT</font>''''' 12:21, April 24, 2019 (UTC)<ac_metadata title="Possible issue with views?"> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 12:21, April 24, 2019

Hello!

I'm an administrator on the Endless Ocean Wikia, and I've noticed something odd: the Admin Dashboard is showing that our wiki has had 0 views for the past 3 days, since the 20th. Is this just a bug on the part of Wikia/Fandom, or is it an issue with our wikia? Me and my fellow editors are able to use it just fine with minimal issues. I'd appreciate some help in resolving this, if possible? Just that I'm concerned over if our Wiki is broken, is all.

Thanks a ton!

DanZFLT 12:21, April 24, 2019 (UTC)

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.