FANDOM

Line 1: Line 1:

<p style="font-weight:normal;">You might be looking at this, thinking "nah, I'm right" and not properly reading my replies. And I don't blame you. Because you have everyone behind you.</p>

<p style="font-weight:normal;">You might be looking at this, thinking "nah, I'm right" and not properly reading my replies. And I don't blame you. Because you have everyone behind you.</p>

<p style="font-weight:normal;">The only person disagreeing with you is me. But do you want to know why everyone's behind you? Because they haven't heard my side of the story. Because I was banned from chat (for good reason, I might add).</p>
+
<p style="font-weight:normal;">The only person disagreeing with you is me. But do you want to know why everyone's behind you? Because they haven't heard my side of the story. Because I was banned from chat (for a good, but unrelated, reason).</p>

<p style="font-weight:normal;">But, C.Syde and Cörey, please consider my argument. Please look at my side.</p>

<p style="font-weight:normal;">But, C.Syde and Cörey, please consider my argument. Please look at my side.</p>

Latest revision as of 12:23, August 15, 2016

You might be looking at this, thinking "nah, I'm right" and not properly reading my replies. And I don't blame you. Because you have everyone behind you.

The only person disagreeing with you is me. But do you want to know why everyone's behind you? Because they haven't heard my side of the story. Because I was banned from chat (for a good, but unrelated, reason).

But, C.Syde and Cörey, please consider my argument. Please look at my side.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.