FANDOM

(Created page with "I see, so you even don't know about the mobile then, WC's are the one's labeled Wiki Contributor in the comment, the one's who are Anonymus who doesn't have an account. The op...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I see, so you even don't know about the mobile then, WC's are the one's labeled Wiki Contributor in the comment, the one's who are Anonymus who doesn't have an account. The option to disable the comment was of help but my co. admins said to find if there's a way to disable WC's only not the whole viewers of the wiki.
+
I see, so you even don't know about the mobile then, WC's are the ones labeled "A Wikia Contributor" in the comment, the one's who are anonymus who doesn't have an account. The option to disable the comment was of help but my co. admins said to find a way to disable the comment for the WC's only and not the ones with user accounts.

Latest revision as of 16:41, December 28, 2013

I see, so you even don't know about the mobile then, WC's are the ones labeled "A Wikia Contributor" in the comment, the one's who are anonymus who doesn't have an account. The option to disable the comment was of help but my co. admins said to find a way to disable the comment for the WC's only and not the ones with user accounts.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.