Community Central
Community Central
No edit summary
No edit summary

Line 1: Line 1:

So, I have baby chicks that me and my family take care of and so, we had a cage but it had no protection from the top. So, i got blanket to cover them since i was hearing a lot of birds around us. As I was unfloding my blanket, I felt a sting on the side of my hand. All I did was shout ow, and throw my hand out. I looked at my hand and I saw nothing but a pinkish skin tone and I looked around and I saw a bee on the floor.

So, I have baby chicks that me and my family take care of and so, we had a cage but it had no protection from the top. So, i got blanket to cover them since i was hearing a lot of birds around us. As I was unfloding my blanket, I felt a sting on the side of my hand. All I did was shout ow, and throw my hand out. I looked at my hand and I saw nothing but a pinkish skin tone and I looked around and I saw a bee on the floor.

+
wow
wow<ac_metadata title="Ow..."> </ac_metadata>

+
  +
PS, my mother and I were at a thrift store and sadly no Goosebumps books, but I sound a lot of other interesting ones, and my mother also found a working radio that only costed $3<ac_metadata title="Ow..."> </ac_metadata>

Latest revision as of 17:14, 3 April 2018

wow

PS, my mother and I were at a thrift store and sadly no Goosebumps books, but I sound a lot of other interesting ones, and my mother also found a working radio that only costed $3<ac_metadata title="Ow..."> </ac_metadata>