Oh. No need, dude. I'll just assume.
  +
----
  +
----
  +
; Edit 2 <!-- Can still respond after the thread is closed, you know, haha. -->
  +
When a message from someone turns a criminal case and you just stand there like:
  +
  +
Well, I'm glad that you are interested enough to watch ''and'' eat popcorn with it. I wouldn't get that reaction if I said it all in two sentences. I'm humbled...
  +
  +
  +
Day,month,year and time of birth:
  +
August 21 1998 at 15:05
  +
Im pointing my middle finger at you cheese
  +
  +
I mean, you could just use a number generator and get that. If there is no image, there is no validity but a claim with no backing.
  +
  +
Also, please don't point the middle finger at me. For one, it's wrong to ''point at me'', and two, it's rude and immature. I'm sad... Can anything justify your behavior at this point?
  +
  +
No, you're not underage, a lot of people don't act as their age
  +
  +
So if by reading this Karate kid19 is basically [[Wikipedia:Puer aeternus|Peter Pan]], then this is an actual problem. If you knew Michael Jackson, you heard he would build a [http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/michael-jackson-neverland-oz-place-reclaim-lost-childhood-article-1.375639 theme park in his backyard] to reclaim the childhood he never had, starting as a pop singer at a young age. This would cost [http://extratv.com/2015/05/29/how-much-will-it-cost-you-to-buy-michael-jacksons-neverland-ranch/ $100m U.S. dollars.] At one point, he would get caught up in the excitement of his fans and [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ElddgJCgyg dangle his baby son off the balcony] with extreme recklessness.
  +
  +
This doesn't really matter, really, since Karate kid19 is obviously much better than this, but that is a prominent example of Peter Pan syndrome, and I don't like it happening to biologically mature people. This also doesn't matter because I didn't research this to point at Karate kid19 but to remind people of Michael Jackson. Rest in peace, you marvelous singer.
  +
  +
In conclusion, Karate kid19, show me a picture, and Asriel, don't think you're slick with that, that popcorn stuffed in your face, and if people don't act their age, it's technically a bad thing, so, so don't... support it.
  +
  +
Ta ta.

Latest revision as of 00:54, November 13, 2016

I quote

Im older than you.

I'm sorry. I must be ignorant. You did say you were 19 years old. Can you show proof, please? Maybe your license (with obvious blur-outs) with a note written your username next to it? Perhaps your face? Birth certificate?

Key phrase: "Can you show proof, please?"

Response

Rip im 18,do you need of cheeseskates?
Do you need proof?

I just... AAAAAHHHHI wanna dieHHHHHHHH

(*Shakes like a seizure and starts punching the wall and bangs the table*)

WHYYYYYYYYY

(*Bangs head with his chessboard*)

http://makeagif.com/i/Ceam5E

To answer your question, yes. I do need proof o:) But I don't think you'll do it unless I do it myself first, so oh well. I'll just assume it.

Edit:

Ill give you my birthcertificate,if you only do the same mhm

Oh. No need, dude. I'll just assume.

Edit 2
When a message from someone turns a criminal case and you just stand there like:

Well, I'm glad that you are interested enough to watch and eat popcorn with it. I wouldn't get that reaction if I said it all in two sentences. I'm humbled...

Day,month,year and time of birth:
August 21 1998 at 15:05
Im pointing my middle finger at you cheese

I mean, you could just use a number generator and get that. If there is no image, there is no validity but a claim with no backing.

Also, please don't point the middle finger at me. For one, it's wrong to point at me, and two, it's rude and immature. I'm sad... Can anything justify your behavior at this point?

No, you're not underage, a lot of people don't act as their age

So if by reading this Karate kid19 is basically Peter Pan, then this is an actual problem. If you knew Michael Jackson, you heard he would build a theme park in his backyard to reclaim the childhood he never had, starting as a pop singer at a young age. This would cost $100m U.S. dollars. At one point, he would get caught up in the excitement of his fans and dangle his baby son off the balcony with extreme recklessness.

This doesn't really matter, really, since Karate kid19 is obviously much better than this, but that is a prominent example of Peter Pan syndrome, and I don't like it happening to biologically mature people. This also doesn't matter because I didn't research this to point at Karate kid19 but to remind people of Michael Jackson. Rest in peace, you marvelous singer.

In conclusion, Karate kid19, show me a picture, and Asriel, don't think you're slick with that, that popcorn stuffed in your face, and if people don't act their age, it's technically a bad thing, so, so don't... support it.

Ta ta.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.