FANDOM

Line 5: Line 5:

But "NOT" answering/replying to someone when they write too u "IS" being rude, I'm just so confused what she means. Not replying to someone isn't harassment? I think it is, that doesn't make sense. Blocking someone for 30 years is harassment.

But "NOT" answering/replying to someone when they write too u "IS" being rude, I'm just so confused what she means. Not replying to someone isn't harassment? I think it is, that doesn't make sense. Blocking someone for 30 years is harassment.

If they don't what you to write to them on there talk page, how can u request for a unblock/second chance if they don't what u to write to them? That makes no sense, it's really confusing to me.
+
If they don't what you to write to them on there talk page, then how can u request for a unblock/second chance if they don't what u to write to them? That makes no sense, it's really confusing to me.

Latest revision as of 00:19, July 20, 2019

Sannse replied and this is what she said that made me confused "You can be polite and still be harassing. It's about keeping writing to people when they don't want you to.

"Not replying isn't harssment, it's just doing something you don't like"

If they don't what you to write to them on there talk page, then how can u request for a unblock/second chance if they don't what u to write to them? That makes no sense, it's really confusing to me.

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.