FANDOM

(Created page with "I've tried to have this happen before on Roblox Wikia. They do not allow the layout to be changed. The only wiki with a "wikipedia like" layout is uncyclopedia. Oasis can be p...")

Line 1: Line 1:
I've tried to have this happen before on Roblox Wikia. They do not allow the layout to be changed. The only wiki with a "wikipedia like" layout is uncyclopedia. Oasis can be personalized to look good, and some wikis have done well with the oasis (including COD wiki as an example).
+
I've tried to have this happen before on Roblox Wikia (wiki I'm an admin at). They do not allow the layout to be changed. The only wiki with a "wikipedia like" layout is uncyclopedia. Oasis can be personalized to look good, and some wikis have done well with the oasis (including COD wiki as an example).

Latest revision as of 20:57, December 25, 2012

I've tried to have this happen before on Roblox Wikia (wiki I'm an admin at). They do not allow the layout to be changed. The only wiki with a "wikipedia like" layout is uncyclopedia. Oasis can be personalized to look good, and some wikis have done well with the oasis (including COD wiki as an example).

Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.