FANDOM

• Thanks for your comment on my request to adopt a page. I took your advice and made that blog post just in case. Sorry to write on your personal wall? I'm still getting the hand of doing things on wiki... *cough cough* There seems to be so much to do, it's a be overwhelming... but one thing at a time. ... But yes, thanks for your comment.

Loading editor
    • Oh sure anytime. I'm relatively new to Wikia compared to most people here, and I agree it can be overwhelming in the beginning. But now it's more fun than anything else! And no need to apologize, I rarely get wall posts so this is a treat. :P Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Fun... yeah >.> I'd rather play the game than edit this wiki, but but compulsiveness... The need to fix things is strong within me. I really should be doing others things, but wiki seems to have stolen my attention. >.<

Loading editor
    • The same reason that I joined wikia was because of fixing up pages with bad grammar lol. And since then, I've felt the need to do things like report spam wikis to "fix things up" because it does make me feel good. But lately, the chatroom on this wiki has been hogging my attention because it's really cool…but that leads to me not being as responsible. :P

Loading editor
    • Thanks for mentioning the chat. I'm getting sucked in.....

Bye bye other jobs \T^T

Loading editor
    • Lol yes, doing math homework on the computer is annoying when I see the chat bookmark :P

Loading editor
    • I've been slacking off in my scanlation duties for wiki >.> But who needs math anyway, heh.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.