FANDOM

• What you could try to do is ask RansomTime or Shining-Armor if they are willing to go to the deletion log, view the original code and provide it to you since staff do not want to restore the specific template. that way you can at least display the older infobox code on the blogs.

Loading editor
    • Well TBH, it is all copied from c:starter, so whatever. I can just copy it from there. No admin/staff action is necessary, I just want permission.

I might just copy the code directly.

Loading editor
    • Thisismyrofl wrote:
      Well TBH, it is all copied from c:starter, so whatever. I can just copy it from there. No admin/staff action is necessary, I just want permission.

I might just copy the code directly.

the starter only has portable infobox code, not the older versions...not sure how that solves anything.

Loading editor
    • It's in the page histories. How do you think I got the code in the first place?

Loading editor
    • I went ahead and did that, so the blog works again.

Loading editor
    • yet DaNASCAT deleted your template yet again, hence why posting it to the blog was better. well since you marked the blog for deletion, no real point continuing this discussion.

the starter infoboxes still have past history? thought that they were wiping those...

Loading editor
    • He didn't do anything "yet again", I just ran into another template deleted in the original sweep that I found I needed (and that would be a LOT harder to rebuild).

Yeah they still have their history.

Loading editor
    • Thisismyrofl wrote:
      He didn't do anything "yet again", I just ran into another template deleted in the original sweep that I found I needed (and that would be a LOT harder to rebuild).

Yeah they still have their history.

asked someone to get the the original code for the ones you asked DANASCAST for.

Loading editor
    • I got it from Ajraddatz. The blogs are done! Hey Dartmaster, why don't you take a look and let me know what you think?

Loading editor
    • Only thing that stood out to me is the default code for PI, that doesn't seem correct to me. I noticed most are more complicated and look as though it was crafted with html tags.

Isn't the old new supposed to NOT be PI or am i missing something? that should be the infobox before the switch. Not sure if you got mixed up here. Really confusing so see the "wrong" infobox display... Perhaps an image would be best.

PS: why did you quit as admin and if you are sort of back, might want to update your "status" message on your wall.

Loading editor
    • I quit as admin for personal reasons I will explain to you if I ever see you in chat.

The blog on "old new" infoboxes was hastily updated after being out of date for a while. The entire blog is not supported by me or by Wikia's current plans, so I'm not too concerned with issues there, it's the new blogs that I'm going to worry about. Maybe when I get time (finals are upon me) I will add a disclaimer or update it slightly better.

Loading editor
    • alright then

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.