FANDOM

• Hey, I saw your updated blog... but I'm wondering if many people will, as it's buried in the listings.  Would you consider re-posting the blog so it moves to showing as recent?  Thanks :)

Loading editor
    • I would love to, but the deletions of old infoboxes even if used as an illustrative example is going to make the blog a little silly, what with redlinks where my templates should be and all.

Loading editor
    • I will resubmit it as a new blog once I've finished fine tuning it. In the meantime, I have replaced the redlinks with the entire code of the infobox, making my blogs useful again if a little messy.

Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • They are great! Nice clear languge and a good choice of information to give.  You are good at these :)

One suggestion, In the last one, Im not sure it's clear that you can customize colours or them too, to make then match your wikia.  You show some blue ones, but don't say other things can be changed by CSS (I don't think you need to go into how, just say that it's possible)

But either way, I'll definitely be highlighting these :)

Loading editor
    • I might add further customization later. Thanks for checking them out.

Loading editor
    • Sannse wrote:
      They are great! Nice clear languge and a good choice of information to give.  You are good at these :)

One suggestion, In the last one, Im not sure it's clear that you can customize colours or them too, to make then match your wikia.  You show some blue ones, but don't say other things can be changed by CSS (I don't think you need to go into how, just say that it's possible)

But either way, I'll definitely be highlighting these :)

Speaking of a suggestion I have, I was thinking about making a feature where admins can make unlisted blogs and forum posts since they have the ability to highlight these things. I also think the changes to wiki features, mediawiki css and js for wikia, monobook and common should be unlisted from the recent changes page for users who aren't admins (which would make it be oversighted to users with that status) like unlisted YouTube videos since those are just site updates that would merely affect the site if there's a piece of code that changes the appearance or behaviors on a wikia and for features if they are enabled or disabled. With those recent changes items being unlisted, I'd say put this icon:
      Wikia unlisted privacy icon suggestion

next to it like this:

Unlisted mw cssjs
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.