FANDOM

• I have recently been blocked on Digimon wiki for "Abusing multiple accounts". I am supposedly a "Sockpuppet of Jdogno01, engaging in the exact same behavior that gets him banned every single time.": Who is this "Jdogno01"? What "behavior" are you talking about? Can I please have clarification on this matter if it is not too much to ask?

Loading editor
    • Based on the block log, I found w:c:digimon:Special:Contributions/Jdogno7 quite easily, so "01" is probably a typo. There are several accounts blocked for being sockpuppets of it.

If you want to ask the admins of that wiki why they think you're a sockpuppet, I suggest you ask them on their message wall here, rather than the forums, since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there. Realize that they're not obligated to respond, though.

Loading editor
    • Saftzie wrote:
      Based on the block log, I found w:c:digimon:Special:Contributions/Jdogno7 quite easily, so "01" is probably a typo. There are several accounts blocked for being sockpuppets of it.

If you want to ask the admins of that wiki why they think you're a sockpuppet, I suggest you ask them on their message wall here, rather than the forums, since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there. Realize that they're not obligated to respond, though.

"If you want to ask the admins of that wiki why they think you're a sockpuppet, I suggest you ask them on their message wall here, rather than the forums, since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there.": I can not find the talk page on the wiki cental of the admin who blocked me on the Digimon wiki. "...since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there.", Do you mean on Digimon wiki or at Wiki central?

Loading editor
    • Argonaut01 wrote:
      I can not find the talk page on the wiki cental of the admin who blocked me on the Digimon wiki.

• 07:49, 19 November 2015 KrytenKoro (Talk | contribs) blocked Argonaut01 (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Abusing multiple accounts: I was really willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, too, since your first few edits were acceptable)

Message Wall:KrytenKoro
      although there are other admins of that wiki who have blocked sockpuppets

Argonaut01 wrote:

Saftzie wrote:
      ...since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there.

Do you mean on Digimon wiki or at Wiki central?

"here" = Community Central; "there" = Digimon wiki

Loading editor
    • Saftzie wrote:

Argonaut01 wrote:
      I can not find the talk page on the wiki cental of the admin who blocked me on the Digimon wiki.

• 07:49, 19 November 2015 KrytenKoro (Talk | contribs) blocked Argonaut01 (Talk | contribs) with an expiry time of indefinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page) (Abusing multiple accounts: I was really willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, too, since your first few edits were acceptable)
      Message Wall:KrytenKoro
      although there are other admins of that wiki who have blocked sockpuppets

Argonaut01 wrote:

Saftzie wrote:
      ...since it seems you're blocked from your own talk page there.

Do you mean on Digimon wiki or at Wiki central?
      "here" = Community Central; "there" = Digimon wiki

I went to Kryten Koro's message wall and he just closed the thread. What do I do now?

Loading editor
    • Argonaut01 wrote:
      I went to Kryten Koro's message wall and he just closed the thread. What do I do now?

Move on. No wiki admins are under any obligation to read requests for unbanning. As long as the admins don't violate Wikia's terms of use and remain reasonably active on their wikis, Wikia isn't going to get involved in any disputes or appeals.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.