FANDOM

• Hey there Moviesign! I would first like to thank you for all the CSS for Portable infoboxes that you provided. It helped me a lot.

I need help though. I did place

.pi-image-thumbnail {
       width:  85%;
       height: 85%;
       border: 3px solid #68008E;}

in my wiki's common css yesterday. When I tested a sample of infoboxes in my sandbox, I found out that the border is present even when I only use one image. Is it possible that this border on images may only be applied if the tabber/gallery tags are used? If so, is there possible CSS for it?

Another thing by the way: In the second infobox that you can see in my sandbox, you can detect a group below that contains the "previous" and "next" parameters. Do you know of a CSS where I can customize the content in "Previous" and "Next"? Like maybe changing the text color or increasing the font size?

Loading editor
    • Oh sorry, that was my bad. It should have been:

.pi-image-collection .pi-image-thumbnail {
         width:  85%;
         height: 85%;
         border: 3px solid #68008E;}

This will only put the box around images inside a tabber/gallery inside a portable infobox. You can adjust the 85% to change the amount of space around the purple box.

The short answer is yes. What might cause problems is if you have other infoboxes that you don't want to be modified. But here is what you can use to style the "previous" and "next" boxes:

.pi-horizontal-group .pi-data-label {
          color:     #F9A000;
          font-size: 15px;
      }

And this will change how "Test 1" and "Test 2" are styled:

.pi-horizontal-group .pi-data-value {
          color:     #68008E;
          font-size: larger;
      }

Loading editor
    • This helped me. Thanks! :D

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.