FANDOM


  • Sannse
    Sannse closed this thread because:
    Enough.
    20:28, June 15, 2015

    Look, I know this sounds stupid and invasive, but we at Tenkai Knights Wiki had problems with other wikis, the most recent being the Tokupedia hub. We had a discussion concerning these problems:

    http://tenkai-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:33586

    Now I posted a thread at the Tokupedia forums regarding these problems and I gave my voice and opinion on how to change and grow as a respectable hub:

    http://tokusatsu.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:6528

    Now take a look at this user:

    http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/User:Nbajammer

    He runs several wikias like a dictactor and this is infuriating, and like fellow crats, he doesn't trust anyone and makes everything worse with its power abusing, refusal of help, etc.

    So if you've worked for Tokupedia before then let's fight against it. Nbajammer needs to be demoted and his IP blocked. And that is after we discuss new ideals for Tokupedia to adapt. Every Tokupedia user hates him and he doesn't deserve respect anymore. So let's stand up people!

      Loading editor
    • If you want him removed from his position, hold a discussion on the wiki, and if a majority of users support his removal, Staff will remove him after you contact them via Special:Contact.

      Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • I will, but first you have to take a look at their rules:

      http://tokusatsu.wikia.com/wiki/Style_Guide/Rules

      Based on the blogs the Community Wikia blog posts that I posted over that thread on Tokupedia, what do you think of those?

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately, if there is an admin whose actions you disagree with, the only method for dealing with them is what I stated above.

      As for the those rules, they do seem harsh yes... but wikis are allowed to make their own rules, even if they seem unfair. As long as they don't violate the ToU.

      Shyguy-emoticon.gifJoey (talk)

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes it won't solve as it proved to be very difficult because of one crat at Tokupedia. That crat is Nbajammer.

        Loading editor
    • There are several users who had problems with the crats from Tokupedia. We make efforts to talk to these users. But it can be feared that if there is a vote for a demotion, that the users who vote for that are instantly blocked. Nevertheless we continue talking about the problem on our wikis, because there is a friendly, democratic and collaborative atmosphere without admins abusing powers and not being open for anything.

        Loading editor
    • The Crats from Tokupedia are really bad people in particular Nbajammer. They treated not only members from Tenkai Knights Wiki like trash but also other Wikians who only wanted to help and who weren't blocked on any other wiki except of Tokupedia from what we saw. They need to be demoted.

        Loading editor
    • Also, Nbajammer banned me on RangerWiki because of a thread at Tenkai Knights Wiki. That is breaking the ToU.

      He has also banned a user on RangerWiki because a user made a thread to him titled "You're wrong."

        Loading editor
    • Some of these individuals of the Tenkai Knights Wiki threatened to usurp Nbajammer before and it did not work.  I myself have worked with him for almost 2 years and he has more than earned my trust.

      Look, he can be a bit quick tempered at times, but Jammer is a good admin and keeps the wikis safe from vandals and fan biased edits that are non-productive. (I've seen stuff like "Trakeena is Hawt" get put on Rangerwiki, and some of those editors threw as much of a tantrum as you do and didn't get their way)

      The fact that your wiki members curse on some of our threads is what led to that decision for some of you. We are a family wiki and have zero tolerance for that kind of thing.

        Loading editor
    • We do not treat other Wikians like trash. One of them was such a big help on Kamen Rider Wiki we promoted them to aid in our efforts. We have helped several wikis outside our own out of our compassion.

      Pretty Cure wiki got a Wordmark from Digifiend, Wikizilla has received our help many times and we settled an administration dispute that kept the main admin staff and added a new member. (FYI Wikizilla are our partners as per an agreement we made together, not "owned" by us as Tenkai Knights claim) I have aided Devilman wiki, helped on Cutie Honey wiki at times, and given TMNT 2012 Wiki its own Parent Page. We have been nothing but helpful to the wikia community.

        Loading editor
    • Also, calling the person you are trying to convict a "Fat Mafia B*&$@#!" does not help your case. http://tenkai-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:33586

      These people are clearly just trying to harass us, the evidence is right there. Nothing but childish cursing and hate.

        Loading editor
    • Oh, wow, yet another person breaking the TOU.

      It even says in Wikia's rules that you can't use something from other wikis against them.

        Loading editor
    • I will not be cyber bullied or stoop to your level. I am going to work on one of the wikis and not degrade this into a heated argument.

        Loading editor
    • The problem is these users are not part of our community, and only come by for the purpose of starting trouble. Sannse has already threatened them with global blocks if they do not leave us alone, and a followup report with Sannse will be filed. The Tokupedia hub does not tolerate people causing problems in our wiki. EVERY user has to follow the same rules on our hub - and I was appointed admin and later bcrat because I followed rules these users do not want to follow.

      These users have refused to follow the rules and come by for the explicit intent to cause disruption in our community. This is why they have been permanently blocked, and those blocks will not be lifted under any circumstances. They continue to make more alts, and we are blocking them left and right for continuing to cause disturbances and for block evasion via sockpuppetry, which we do not allow under any circumstances.

      In fact the entire purpose of this thread is to continue to wage a war threatened here: http://tenkai-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:30674

      As the administrator of RangerWiki, I have an obligation to my community to keep troublesome users out of it. These individuals have a lengthy, established patten of going wiki-to-wiki with an attempt to disrupt communities and overthrowing anyone who gets in their way. That will not happen here.

        Loading editor
    • In fact, in that very thread, Sannse herself told them to leave us alone:

      Sannse

      No. Calling an argument between two wikias a "war" is ridiculous in the first place. And having an argument between two wikis is just as silly. Some people got blocked. That's the admins' right and responsibility. Whether you agree with their reasons or not, they are doing what they think best for that wikia and that's their job. You may try to talk to the blocking admin about the block, or try to get another admin there to intervene, or even come to staff. But pulling people from another wikia into your argument and threatening to disrupt another community is not okay. Staff rarely intervene in local blocks. We respect the rights of the admins to make decisions with their community on how to run their wikia. We give the admins on this wikia the same respect. However, if you do not respect the other community and leave them alone to do their own thing, then I will lose respect for you and go looking for the global ban button. Please focus back on your wikia. It's a good one, please do not soil its reputation with this dispute. 21:03, April 27, 2015

        Loading editor
    • This is the thread started on RangerWiki that irated some of the people: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:86665

      I don't know about a lot of people, but I do not know of ANY Wiki (Wikia or otherwise) that allows people who are not part of the community to just go to a user's page (admin or otherwise) and make a post like that. That is clear-cut harassment.

      Let's not forget that Nightmare9188 wanted to adopt the Gatchaman Wiki for the purpose of improving the wiki and makng it better. Does this sound like someone wanting to improve a wiki?

      "Nightmare9188 Yes they are. We have issues with bureaucrats there who abuse powers and only promote users to crat who are also crats on all other Tokupedia wikis. 16:13, April 27, 2015"

      And let's not forget that when I demoted him as admin because he was going to cause trouble on the wiki, he suddenly decides that is power abuse:

      "Nightmare9188 Nbajammer demoted me on Gatchaman Wiki and blocked me for infinite. Now we have another proof that he is a power abuser. We should talk to all other victims and report him to staff. He doesn't deserve it any better. And he is blocked here for infinite because of power abuse. 19:12, April 27, 2015"

      Protecting my communities from someone who is only out to cause trouble is NOT power abuse. And of course, he blocked me on their other wikis for "power abuse" when I've never edited there to begin with, nor would I ever intend to.

      There are a number of other comments on that thread too that I think will show what is really going on here, especially this:

      "DarkShadow99 Has someone a knife? I want to stab this overweight tyrant to death in person. Great that you blocked him Nightmare. Hopefully staff soon rids all of Wikia from this fat mafia bastard. Edited by DarkShadow99 19:26, April 27, 2015"

      It's pretty crystal clear who the problem here is - and it isn't me.

        Loading editor
    • tl;dr version - if you're not a member of a Wikia community, it is not up to you who the administrators or bureaucrats are. Don't like someone, or how they or the wiki does things? Find someone else to edit or start your own. What Wikia does NOT allow someone to do is harass other users or to disrupt communities.

        Loading editor
    • If I might jump in here real quick. Nbajammer blocked me on Rangerwiki permanant just because I came to a guys defense in a heated discussion and claimed I was a sock puppet of the guy, and I'm not. I'm willing to overlook it as a heat of the moment thing (and that includes the block his friend Digifiend put on me on the Kamen Rider Wiki). And if you bring up the fact I made a sock puppet to get around the block, it was only a one time thing to try and argue my side and reinstate myself on Rangerwiki because being blocked means I no longer have any voice of the wiki.

        Loading editor
    • The fact you made the sockpuppet legitimized the block, as that is a violation of our rules. Blocks can be overturned if discovered to have been in error, however making another account is a permaban in and of itself. You should have waited instead.

        Loading editor
    • Waited for what? You permabaned me before I made the puppet, and again it was so I could argue my case. I stated I was still who I was. I didn't hide behind the puppet. You wouldn't even give me a chance at a defense.

        Loading editor
    • I also could've undone the permaban, but the instant you made that sockpuppet account, it violated the no sockpuppet rule, regardless of the first violation's stance. You were on the wiki long enough to know we do not allow sockpuppet accounts. You could have come here, for instance, to ask why the block was, or to offer proof that you were not the other editor. We would have looked into that and possibly overturned the permaban or reduced it. However, the moment that second account went live, and you confessed it was you, that made it stand because it violates the no sockpuppet rule. Ultimately, the outcome of the first issue no longer matters, because the second issue is a guaranteed permaban regardless.

        Loading editor
    • No, I have not be on Wiki long enough to know that. You are the only person to ever block me. Yugioh Custom, Ranger Fanon, those I've done enough work to know what to do with. I barely edit Rangerwiki. I only made a few small changes when I felt the pages didn't match the subbing. Rangerwiki is one of those wikis where it's mostly "browse for info for fanfics". I rarely edited it, and so did not know all the rules. I never would have made the sock puppet had I known all the options. The only option I could find was to talk with Rangerwiki admins, and I can't do that if I'm blocked on Rangerwiki. You may think the channels for discussion are set clearly, but if I had troubles, there certainly are others.

        Loading editor
    • And for another thing? How does a permaban violation on one wiki affect my status on a different wiki? Is it just because they run by the same admins? Because I'm lost as to how my block on Ranger leads to me being blocked on Kamen Rider.

        Loading editor
    • You absolutely CAN talk to RangerWiki admins - you are talking to me right here. The channels for discussion are set pretty clear. I know you have seen links be given to others about the rules as well. Not taking the time to look for them or read them is not an excuse to not know them. When I go to a new wiki, or even a forum for that matter, the first thing I do is look for the rules. Then I read and make sure I understand them, because that is what the community expects its members to understand and abide by. RangerWiki is no different. As long as those rules do not violate Wikia's ToU - and ours do not - then they are to be obeyed while on our wiki.

      The reason we sometimes block a user permanently on one wiki and then it gets spread to another of our wikis is because of one or more of the following:

      1. The violation in question is a serious offense; 2. The same violation occurred on more than one wiki; 3. The user in question has demonstrated a desire or intent to be disruptive to the Tokupedia community as a whole; 4. Violations of Wikia's Terms of Use

      There may be others which momentarily escape me, but if you would like me to investigate the Kamen Rider block to find out why it occurred, I can do that. I did not issue that block. If I discern it is unwarranted, I may reduce it or end it.

        Loading editor
    • No, I didn't know about this place, because I don't read every forum discussion and talk page. I only go there when I have too because I dislike forums with a passion and normally respect privacy.

      Well, it seems that is the only option then isn't it. In the end, the block on Ranger doesn't stop me from viewing the content ad free. Will it hurt to see grammar error and statements of canon facts stated wrongly (like the Nin Shuriken issue that started this)? Yes, but so long as I know what's right, I can deal.

      And yes, I would appreciate you looking into the block on Kamen Rider. Again, I don't edit it regularly, but it's the principle of the unjust block that bothers me. Even if I can't get my Ranger wiki account back, I'll be fine if I can get Kamen Rider back.

        Loading editor
    • Going to take this sub-conversation to the user's wall so the topic can get back on hand.

        Loading editor
    • And if you're this far and still interested. Have a look at this: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:87934

      One of their users tried to talk me into stooping to their level so they'd have a reason to go after me!

        Loading editor
    • Sannse already threatened global bans, why are you guys feeding the disruptive users/trolls? just go report them already, geesh! All they managed to do is cause drama.

        Loading editor
    • They have long since been reported, actually. But the bulk of this conversation is one-sided and people unaffiliated with this may get the wrong impression of me and my fellow bcrats as a result of it. RangerWiki and the Tokupedia hub will continue as normal, as it has done the entire time.

        Loading editor
    • Aldo The Fox wrote:
      I will not be cyber bullied or stoop to your level. I am going to work on one of the wikis and not degrade this into a heated argument.

      I'm not in the slightest way trying to be a cyberbully.

        Loading editor
    • Nbajammer wrote:
      And if you're this far and still interested. Have a look at this: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:87934

      One of their users tried to talk me into stooping to their level so they'd have a reason to go after me!

      For a matter of fact, we hate that person. You fucking happy now?

        Loading editor
    • Nbajammer wrote:
      In fact, in that very thread, Sannse herself told them to leave us alone:

      Sannse

      No. Calling an argument between two wikias a "war" is ridiculous in the first place. And having an argument between two wikis is just as silly. Some people got blocked. That's the admins' right and responsibility. Whether you agree with their reasons or not, they are doing what they think best for that wikia and that's their job. You may try to talk to the blocking admin about the block, or try to get another admin there to intervene, or even come to staff. But pulling people from another wikia into your argument and threatening to disrupt another community is not okay. Staff rarely intervene in local blocks. We respect the rights of the admins to make decisions with their community on how to run their wikia. We give the admins on this wikia the same respect. However, if you do not respect the other community and leave them alone to do their own thing, then I will lose respect for you and go looking for the global ban button. Please focus back on your wikia. It's a good one, please do not soil its reputation with this dispute. 21:03, April 27, 2015

      Then why are you trying to disrupt our wiki?

        Loading editor
    • MarinaTheTenkaiKnight wrote: Then why are you trying to disrupt our wiki?

      I have never edited your wiki, nor have any of our other administrators. And even better, staff can see that as well. Therefore, they can clearly see your wiki hasn't been disrupted by us at all, whereas I've forwarded a considerable amount of evidence to staff. You were told to leave us alone or get globally banned. You decided you didn't want to do that. I'll leave the next step to staff, as my community continues onward without your disruption.

        Loading editor
    • As a self-appointed mediator, I believe that Nbajammer is just doing his job as an administrator and a bureaucrat by following his wikis' rules; you, on the other hand, were not.

      Nbajanner had every right to block you from RangerWiki as do Wikia staff to globally ban you. I recommend leaving Nbajanner and his fellow administration alone and move on or else Sannse's warning will no longer be just a warning. -- Lythronax (leave a message | edits) 06:10, June 15, 2015 (UTC)

        Loading editor
    • We never threatened to usurp Nbajammer, I even didn't ask my users to join Tokupedia's wikis nor I ever intended to join them myself. I wanted that all our criticism towards him remains on our wiki, but we eventually talk to other users, who are not satisfied with him. You should also see the bad sides of you and your colleagues, Aldo, as you seem a bit biased. Maybe you helped several wikis like Pretty Cure, Cutie Honey or Wikizilla, I would never deny that. But on the other hand, there are several users, who think you are authoritarian and abuse powers and they are not necessarily from Tenkai Knights Wiki as you saw from Rocket Knight. Also Rocket Knight isn't the only one as we can assume that he and Magic Knight aren't the same person. Furthermore Nahald, who is a very experienced Wikia user being here since 2006, and not a "child troll" how you called him, also would have good reasons to critisize you for power abuse and being authoritarian. As well I saw that you even browbeated Dchallofjustice who is one of your fellow crats on Tokupedia. Moreover you had disagreements with the crats of a wiki which formerly belonged to Tokupedia even being blocked there.And just to make sure it is heard, Nbajammer, why did you block me on all Tokupedia wikis, I would never intend to join? I can explain to you, why I blocked you on some of my wikis. Because it's in the rules, that power abuse can result in a block even on other wikis in order to easier settle such blocking conflicts. It may be useless in your case, but in other cases it isn't. And just that you finally get it: I would never join any wiki only to cause trouble. All wikis I joined, I joined because I wanted to help the communities and collaborate, not necessarily as an admin as you perhaps also assume in your lack of assuming good faith. On B-Daman and Monsuno Wiki I have quite a lot of edits, but no powers and I'm fine with it. However if the wiki's admins are inactive I won't be a bad choice as a new admin. That's why I adopt wikis, not to take them over. You probably only blocked me on all wikis because you don't want me there. But the point is you won't ever see me on the wiki. I was interested in making the Gatchaman Wiki a better place, you didn't accept it and I moved on. But resentment against you has grown on the wiki, because users found out that you abuse powers and are authoritarian. I also don't want them to go your wikis, but I'm unable to prevent them from doing so. if you would bother to read all the threads, you would see that I want that the resentment against you remains on our wiki. I'm also willing to apologize for some of my users, in particular DarkShadow99. He tends to flame towards users who are unpopular on Tenkai Knights Wiki, sometimes even vandalizing their userpages. I told him that this just makes him look bad. I also think as well as Marina, that no one of my users who joined your wikis intended to cause trouble. They just wanted to critisize you for what you did, even if it may have not looked like, in particular for a person like you who fails to assume good faith. And why did you block Death Gun12, he didn't cause trouble on your wiki. On Tenkai Knights Wiki he said on a thread that he doesn't like you and this was the reason for you to block him for infinite on your wikis. You blocked an user for what he did on another wiki, even though he didn't even do bad things on Tenkai Knights Wiki. So, who is in the wrong? Not we.

        Loading editor
    • Wikia knows about your retaliatory blocks, Nightmare. They know also that they are meaningless, even to them. I have submitted a followup report to Wikia so that Sannse or another staff member can turn that global block warning into action. You were told to leave us alone, but you could not. You are only here to stir up trouble, and it is about to backfire on you. You do not have a say who is or is not an admin in my wikis, nor do you have any rights, responsibilities, or powers therein. You are angry that you could not have bcrat rights on a wiki you had no intention of helping. And because of that, you called for "war" on me and my wikis in order to overthrow me for "power abuse" because I rightfully and understandably would not give you what you wanted (heck even staff told you that you didn't need those rights). Well, unfortunately for you Staff already intervened and told you to leave us alone, or they would hand out global blocks (blocks from ALL Wikias). And since your petty "war" has not concluded, I can tell you what is forthcoming.

      You and your friends are not part of our community and cannot overthrow me - I have been told by Staff directly that as admin I hold all the cards. If I feel it is in the best interest of my community to expel you and your friends from it because you will not follow the rules set forth therein and intend to cause disruption, then it is what I am most welcome to do. And it is what I have done. Every single administrator is aware of your shenanigans, and share my desire for our community to keep you and your friends out at all costs. Your whining to people on Community Central because you cannot have what you want does not make you look very good at all. You and your friends are not welcome in our hub, yet you seem to see fit to try to weasel your way in. It won't be long before I won't have to give you a passing thought. As another user stated above, you have given just cause for Sannse to step in and globally block you for not leaving us alone as instructed.

      You have no power over me. You have no power over my community. You have no power over my wikis. You are BANNED from all of the above. And those bans are very much justified by your actions. Bans on your role play wikis where you poke fun at one another do not harm me. They do not affect me. I do not edit there. I do not want to edit there. I will never want to edit there. And if you think those blocks will cause me any problems, well Wikia has already told me they disregard retaliatory blocks. Time for you to stop whining that you cannot have everything you want because you want it and find something productive to do with your time, because my community is ready to go on about its business - WITHOUT YOU - from here on out.

      At this point you would be wise to do yourself a favor and stay away from our community - we don't care one iota about yours, but you seem to be obsessed with ours. An obsession that will soon be forced to its conclusion.

        Loading editor
    • Seems like you didn't get anything of what I wrote above. I'm really talking to a wall. But I'm not going to repeat myself over and over again.

        Loading editor
    • Good. Then accept that you have lost your "war" and find something more productive to do than attempt to cause disruption in our community. Because we will not tolerate it. And the only one being hurt is you and your friends. Sannse gave you some very good advice - quite a shame you opted not to listen.

        Loading editor
    • There was never a war to cause disruption in your community, even not two months ago and at least not from my side. So there is no war to be lost. I'm fine with you being a crat on Tokupedia, because I never intended to join any of the Tokupedia wikis except of Gatchaman Wiki, even if you haven't blocked me.

        Loading editor
    • Absolutely there was. There is one link above, and one more that may or may not be. Both have been sent to Wikia in my followup report. And in those threads you are seen declaring war on myself and Tokupedia and calling for my removal as bcrat for "abuse of powers", presumable because either: a) I refused to give you bcrat rights on Gatchaman due to your not having edited there before, my unfamiliarity with you, and the fact you did not need those rights to do what you wanted; or b) Because you sent Marina, Dark Shadow, and several others to RangerWiki to post on my wall posts full of foul language, insults, and a bunch of complete and utter nonsense for reasons unknown - only to have myself block them for breaking the rules which forbid that and then escalating your war. You even threatened - in error, I must say - to bring all your friends on board with your plan to edit RangerWiki with the explicit intent of calling a vote for my removal - again, because a few broke the rules and got blocked accordingly.

      Problem is, we found out about your wiki and that's how we found out that you started this war, why you started it, what you intended to accomplish by doing it, and prevented further disruption to our community - which is my JOB to do as an administrator - by pre-emptively blocking those accounts so they could not be used to further disrupt our wiki. But this move apparently only upset you further until I had to call in staff, when Sannse paid you a visit. You can relive those events at this link: http://tenkai-knights.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:30674

      There, Sannse explained to you that wars are ridiculous and uncalled for, and that it was in your best interest to turn your focus back to your wiki and off of ours before she lost so much respect for you that she would have to hit the global ban button. But did you listen? Look back at the first few posts here. Look at the threads in the original post. It is clear to ANYONE that no, you did not listen to her.

      Allow me to share with you snippets from an email exchange I had with her about your war:

      "There is no way that they can remove you as admin on RangerWiki. You have the ability and the right to block anyone who causes even the slightest bit of disruption there."

      "And even if a vote by them were allowed (which it shouldn't be, admins should block them and delete the post, they are not part of the RangerWiki community) then there is no way that any sensible bureaucrat would enforce the vote in such a situation. And staff certainly wouldn't!"

      "They could block you on wikias they are admins on. Again, why care? You didn't want to edit there anyway :) Staff are very aware of this sort of block, and would not take it into account on (for example) adoptions."

      "So over all, you hold all the cards. There is nothing they can do to hurt you and, if you ignore them and this silly idea of "war", there is nothing they can say about you that matters either."

      There are bits and pieces between each of these quotes, but in a nutshell you have no case and no grounds. The thread quoted Sannse as telling you to leave us alone, or the global ban button would be sought after. I have a right, responsibility, and an expectation to protect my communities from troublemakers like yourself and your friends - and that is exactly what I have done, and what I will continue to do. I also called in some backup, and if need be I will ask for it again.

      Put simply, your war is over. You have lost. Per Sannse's warning you are extremely close to a block from ALL of Wikia. And I have more than enough evidence to show her that your war did not end when she advised you to leave us alone. The other matters you spoke about you know nothing of, nor the circumstances therein, and they do not apply to this case.

      RangerWiki, and the Tokupedia hub as a whole, is done with you and your friends. You will not be allowed to attempt to disrupt us further. You will not be allowed to belong to the hub. Staff, as you can see, is very much aware of your antics and the things you have pulled. I have filed a followup report with Sannse with a load of new (and some old) information. What steps they opt to take, if any, are entirely at their discretion at this point, although I do have thoughts about it personally that I will not share or divulge.

      I hope for your sake - and everyone's who is reading this thread - that this is the last time I will need to say this. LEAVE US ALONE. I don't care if its on our wiki, your wiki, CC, or some other wiki. We have done absolutely NOTHING to you, yet for some reason you want to get involved and disrupt our community. Not going to happen. Your blocks will never be lifted. You have grossly violated our rules, and you are unwelcome.

        Loading editor
    • Just believe what you want to believe. I was never interested in you getting demoted on your Tokupedia wikis, because I will never join them, except Gatchaman Wiki, which I didn't join to cause trouble. I just said you could risk it, because you make yourself unpopular with your behaviour even on your wikis, not only on our. Either there was no war or it would never end, because members of our wikis will always remember what you did and still watch the wiki and have a bad impression of you, even without me asking to do it, as well as I didn't ask them to make trouble on your wikis. You may think this, but the members of our wikis know better about that. It will be like a Cold War, only resentment but no attacks and I never asked any of my members to attack your wiki.

        Loading editor
    • MarinaTheTenkaiKnight wrote:
      Nbajammer wrote:
      And if you're this far and still interested. Have a look at this: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:87934


      One of their users tried to talk me into stooping to their level so they'd have a reason to go after me!
      For a matter of fact, we hate that person. You fucking happy now?

      Do you really think swearing will help your case any? Because I certainly don't. As mentioned earlier, our wikis have to be family friendly. Yes, you have to be 13 or over to edit per the Wikia TOU, but Power Rangers is a children's show and so we must assume that children will be reading the wiki. If you swore like that on our wikis, we would have no choice but to take action. Change your attitude or leave us alone.

        Loading editor
    • Jammer, seems to me like you're doing the right thing. On a large community, fights break out and it befalls the administration to end these fights. Sadly, this just creates tension between admins and players. It can feel like everything you've done is wrong, but chin up; anytime we do much of anything, someone gets angry.

      We had a similar situation on our wiki in which I banned a user and he ended up declaring a practical crusade against the administration of our wiki.

      Sadly, it's hard to ignore the trolls. They're part of the community, after all. It's a shame your situation boiled over to another wiki (Comm Central no less).

        Loading editor
    • BlazeSeed366
      BlazeSeed366 removed this reply because:
      :P
      15:21, June 15, 2015
      This reply has been removed
    • Nightmare9188 wrote: Just believe what you want to believe. I was never interested in you getting demoted on your Tokupedia wikis, because I will never join them, except Gatchaman Wiki, which I didn't join to cause trouble. I just said you could risk it, because you make yourself unpopular with your behaviour even on your wikis, not only on our. Either there was no war or it would never end, because members of our wikis will always remember what you did and still watch the wiki and have a bad impression of you, even without me asking to do it, as well as I didn't ask them to make trouble on your wikis. You may think this, but the members of our wikis know better about that. It will be like a Cold War, only resentment but no attacks and I never asked any of my members to attack your wiki.

      Unfortunately, this isn't about believing what I want to - your own links tell the tale, and they do not lie. Your absolute intent was getting me demoted, which is why you were trying to recruit all your friends to get involved so a vote could be held. So do not give me that rubbish, it is not going to work. Oddly enough, Sannse had to remind you that it would not work, as you aren't part of the community. There is no risk to me whatsoever in doing my part as an admin to keep troublemakers such as yourself off my community. That's my job and my duty. And thus far it is a job well done. It is not a popularity contest - I hold the title of admin and bcrat. If members don't like what I do, that is their problem. I did not write the rules, but I can and do enforce them - even on your people when they come to my wiki. So your war, as I said before, has ended with us as the victor. There is no "what I did" other than banning a few people for violating our rules. If you or they never forget that, then I would go so far as to say you have issues far greater than editing a wiki. Your members do not know anything other than what you instruct them, and it is their fault for going along with that. Again, there is no war - you declared it, and you lost it big time.

      Now it is time for you to salvage whatever dignity you may have left and do what you were told to do - leave us alone.

        Loading editor
    • Digifiend wrote:

      MarinaTheTenkaiKnight wrote:
      Nbajammer wrote:
      And if you're this far and still interested. Have a look at this: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:87934


      One of their users tried to talk me into stooping to their level so they'd have a reason to go after me!
      For a matter of fact, we hate that person. You fucking happy now?

      Do you really think swearing will help your case any? Because I certainly don't. As mentioned earlier, our wikis have to be family friendly. Yes, you have to be 13 or over to edit per the Wikia TOU, but Power Rangers is a children's show and so we must assume that children will be reading the wiki. If you swore like that on our wikis, we would have no choice but to take action. Change your attitude or leave us alone.

      This is the same author of this post: http://powerrangers.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:86665

      So yeah, she used language on our wiki alright. Digi actioned her and I followed through with blocks.

        Loading editor
    • I'm not interested in getting you demoted as I never will go to your wikis nor ask anyone of my members to do so. Just check my latest posts on Tenkai Knights Wiki. I told my members to NOT go to any Tokupedia wiki. Just continue your regime and you will see where that gets you. But we won't meddle in this.

        Loading editor
    • You mean, you are no longer interested in getting me demoted - the links here clearly show you expressing that very intent. I don't need to visit your wiki, because as I have stated before RangerWiki and all other Tokupedia wikis will go about their business as usual no matter what. I am glad to hear you won't meddle in this any longer, let's hope for your sake it stays that way.

        Loading editor
    • It was always this way, you just misunderstood. I just wanted to say with this that you risk to get demoted, if you are that authoritarian and unfair towards several users. This is not only true for members of Tenkai Knights Wiki, it's true for all. The more users are against you the weaker your position is.

        Loading editor
    • No, there is no misunderstanding. Quit lying to yourself and read the links. Repeatedly saying you never wanted that, when you clearly said it multiple times, is just you trying to convince yourself you didn't say it. There is no risk for demotion when I keep troublemakers out of my wiki. There is no risk for demotion when I work in the best interest of our community. The only users who are against me are you and your friends - none of whom belong to our community and who are only upset at getting blocked for violating our rules, which is standard procedure on every wiki I visit. You are welcome to keep telling yourself otherwise if it helps you feel better, but alas you are only making things harder on yourself.

        Loading editor
    • Inb4 close thread

        Loading editor
    • There are a lot of users who dislike you. Nahald, magic knight, the crats from the wiki which formerly belonged to Tokupedia. So we from Tenkai Knights Wiki don't need to meddle in this, as we are anyway not interested in Tokupedia at all. And again I've never send one of my members to your wikis. And we know you often misunderstand people and fail to assume good faith and you just misunderstood once again. A lot of people would like to see you without powers, not only we. So we won't decide about that. We are more concerned about our wikis, then getting a crat demoted on a wiki where we don't edit.

        Loading editor
    • Guess what? It is commonplace for users to dislike admins whose actions they disagree with. Those people will have to get over it. Being an administrator is not a popularity contest, which is something you fail to understand. Nahald and Magic Knight broke the rules and got punished. The other wiki broke the hub rules as agreed upon and were expelled. None of that has anything to do with you and your fellow troublemakers. You are right that you don't need to meddle in this, but you clearly decided to as evidenced by the links given. The affairs do not conern you or anyone in your group, so the right thing for you to do was not get involved, something you clearly did not want to do.

      And of course I do not misunderstand people, not do I fail to assume good faith - when you declare all out war, that is not a assumption of good faith. When you blatantly call for my overthrow as admin and bcrat because you are upset that your friends got blocked, that is not an assumption of good faith. When people are aware of the rules and knowingly violate them, that is not an assumption of good faith. When what you demonstrate to me as hostile behavior, there is absolutely no good faith to be assumed, because that isn't an honest mistake.

      Unfortunately for you, there are very few people who would like to see me without powers - mostly because they cannot accept their punishments, but neither you nor them are in a position to do anything about it. As you have been told, as admin I hold the cards to protect my community from troublemakers like you. So when I see a troublemaker like you raise a fuss over how I do things within the community-upheld standards of my wiki, and they break the rules, they get blocked. There is nothing for you as a non-participant to decide. But you clearly are not concerned about your wikis when you are trying your hardest to interfere with mine. And you will not be doing that anymore.

        Loading editor
    • Probably some of your editors even fear you. And a bureaucrat also has to be favored by the community. When I see your harsh and unfriendly behaviour it doesn't seem like you are favored by the community. Even Joseph said the rules seem harsh. And as I have told it you several times, there is no plan of overthrowing you. The members of my wikis will probably watch your wiki and see every occassion when your members are treated bad. Some will even speak to them. And one day you will get back all the hatred you give now. If you are smart in history you know that the French Revolution happened because of the selfishness of the French royalty. 

        Loading editor
    • Actually no, they don't fear me. The reason you don't like to see my harsh and unfriendly behavior is because you know you are doing something wrong that you shouldn't be. The rules seem harsh because we are not a fanfiction wiki. Had you been a part of our community, you would have known we are an encyclopedia of Power Rangers and Super Sentai information - and the rules need to be that way so we don't pass off "Trakeena is hawt" as factual information. You can repeat to me all you want that you have no plan to overthrow me, but again your links say otherwise. That will not change no matter how much you repeat yourself. And since this post contains threats to disrupt my community (again), I will be passing it on to staff. If you were half as smart as you claim to be, you would follow staff's advice to leave us alone.

        Loading editor
    • Seeing as this is in a public forum, I hope you don't mind me adding my thoughts to the situation Jammer?

      Nightmare9188 wrote: Probably some of your editors even fear you.

      The key word here is "probably". Please could you provide a speck of proof that shows any sign of fear within the RangerWiki community instigated by Nbajammer?

      And a bureaucrat also has to be favored by the community.

      Indeed, though Nbajammer has been "favored by the community" otherwise he wouldn't be a bureaucrat.

      When I see your harsh and unfriendly behaviour it doesn't seem like you are favored by the community.

      See my above point.

      Even Joseph said the rules seem harsh.

      Nbajammer's reply above clearly addresses this 'point'.

      And as I have told it you several times, there is no plan of overthrowing you.

      Even if that was the case, there appears to be a large amount of effort being put into harassing and defaming him, which is equally as bad as, if not worse than, 'overthrowing'.

      The members of my wikis will probably watch your wiki and see every occassion when your members are treated bad.

      That is nothing but opinion. In my eyes, Nbajammer's actions are tactful and in good faith. He is an administrator of a considerably large wiki, he needs to enforce the rules. It can be stressful so it would be understandable if he sometimes responds to a troublesome user with a hostile (to a certain degree) remark - it's natural. You can say this is just my opinion but to me, mine seems more rational.

      Some will even speak to them.

      None of them are probably involved with this so if you do try to get other users to rally other users, that would be considered meat-puppetry.

      And one day you will get back all the hatred you give now.

      Once again, that is nothing but opinion. Nbajammer would not be a bureaucrat on any wiki if he was known to attack other users in the way you portray him to act.

      If you are smart in history you know that the French Revolution happened because of the selfishness of the French royalty. 

      This is irrelevant, because this is not the case here.

        Loading editor
    • I see this has flared up again.  I will be talking to people about it elsewhere, this thread is done.

        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.