FANDOM

• Sorry about earlier, I'm just trying to be reasonable of what Movie Kaijus actually our, most Tokupedia Heroes monsters don't have that,,please give me one more chance because I can't miss a day of attendance. I won't bother you again. I promise.

Loading editor
    • Even if I had warn you, but still you adapted the methods of Tokupedia to the Ultra Wiki's articles and even contradicted multiple edits on that site. Still, you never reverted back the edits you had made and test your attempts on a regular page without using sandbox. If I lifted your ban anyway, you would ignore my warnings and as always, removing kaiju categories in their series appearances (e.g. Ultraman Cosmos Kaiju, Ultraman Tiga Kaiju).

Back to the original topic, since you dare reverting and ignoring an admin's orders, you will be banned JUST A WEEK.

You may be allowed to edit Ultraman Wiki, but under the condition as a regular wikia contributor. I will watch over the edits for a week.

Loading editor
    • Super Sentai & Kamen Rider Monsters are different from Ultraman Monster when the Kaiju don't have an evil organization name, that's why I erased Mega Monster Battles Kaiju because how their Monsters from something else. But I can understand this more.

Loading editor
    • Categories like Ultra Galaxy Kaiju is for any monsters/aliens that appeared in that series, whether if they debuted in it or returning from older Ultra Series.

Loading editor
    • It's different from Kamen Riders & Super Sentai aren't they?

Loading editor
    • YES

One final warning: if I caught you removing categories and resetting pages, you will be banned again, but instead, the period will be extend by three and a half days.

Loading editor
    • I'll start trying to understand the monsters on Ultraman more. I promise you, you won't caught me removing categories

Loading editor
    • I'm sorry, I won't do it again. Just would you please unblock my account and then unbanned by account my account. I promise that I won't call anyone traitors anymore.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.