FANDOM

• Hey! I'm not a member of Wikia Staff, but you should remove that floating element in your global template, it's against the TOU to have anything like this outside the article area. Just letting you know so you don't get into too much trouble. :)

Loading editor
    • Thank you for your concern, I have removed it :D

Also, what is the "TOU"? I am not very familiar with these wikia terms as of yet, and am just curious at the moment as to why it was against the rules in the first place. ;o

Loading editor
    • terms of use

Loading editor
    • DazzlingEmerald wrote: Thank you for your concern, I have removed it :D

Also, what is the "TOU"? I am not very familiar with these wikia terms as of yet, and am just curious at the moment as to why it was against the rules in the first place. ;o

The Wikia TOU governs everyone's use of Wikia.com as a whole, it overarches all local wiki policies. They can change at any time and they determine the level of customisation you are permitted to perform on public content (templates, site wide js/css etc). The TOU is not specific to Community Central, but governs all wiki's on Wikia.

See here for the TOU: Terms of Use. The customisation policy is here: Help:Customization policy

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.