FANDOM

• I am suck a jack ass for what i did 2 days ago. I am really deeply sorry for causing trouble in ah wiki and would like to change the ban to a chat ban please. So, i can do my turns in pm3 and other games. I hate myself for what i did and would like to change for the better of both of us. I almost killed myself yesterday 4 times and you can ask sky that he wittnessed it on mgw chat. I fucked up and I know what i did was terrible but I can't fix the past only the future. So i really want to be a better person and I can't show you i am better if I am blocked from the whole ah wiki. So please I beg to you do me a favor and unblock me. I am pouring my hear out to you, what do you want me to do so you can take the ban off. I am really sorry for everything that was done. I hate myself for everthing. I fucked up there. I just want to make thing better for both worlds. I am sorry if tis caused you any trouble but I just wanted to say how sorry I was about evrything. If you are pissed off, because of this then I know I fucked up again. What to you want me to do cry, beacaue I am already crying my hear out onto this apology. If you really want me gone from ah wiki then i will leave for good. Bye and I may never see you again if you really want me gone. - Scarlet Outlaw signing off for good. 

Loading editor
    • No. It is called a "punishment" not a "cry and it goes away."

Loading editor
    • So for ammitting it was my fault can't change anything? Also i just want to post my turns that is it. Idk about the chat at all. So can you switch it to a chat ban since that is were the fight started? I am sorry for bothering you and if this caused any trouble then i will just leave.

Loading editor
    • if he gets to ask, I do. But I will just wait it out. 

Loading editor
    • I was just being an ass I let it go out of hand and apologized because I messed up and wanted to fix what i did wrong, but what is done is done.

Loading editor
    • the whole thing about trying to kill yourself, was that for real? I don't like seeing anyone get hurt in anyway, no matter who they are. Wiki isn't worth harming yourself. 

Loading editor
    • It was a joke to get people to feel bad for me.

Loading editor
    • well, it was out of taste. my mom saw it, and made me post that. 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.