FANDOM

• I've been thinking of starting up Multiverses again. It needs some serious cleanup, as some articles that were meant to be deleted, like the Terrortooth and some Gehennian articles.

I'm also planning on remaking my Cybertooth concept entirely. Instead of being a malevolent race of winged cyborg reptiles, it has two main sub-races (one malevolent and one benevolent), and they have no natural wings, instead they have artificial wings as add-ons.

Multiverses was an awesome concept and I miss the old wiki, the Daemons especially.

Loading editor
    • That's a great idea, even though I'm not Styra. If you ever need any help with the cleanup or undeleting stuff, the VSTF is always there. Congrats on stepping forward to rebuild a wiki. Good luck!

Loading editor
    • OK - if any questions regarding the older concepts come up let me know. I'll talk with Ping and Holben to see if any of their stuff is available to be brought back.

Loading editor
    • I made a blog post here about it. It's getting pretty clear that we're unlikely to find a new website other than Wikia to put our concepts on.

Loading editor
    • I am perfectly fine with any of my creations being returned to Wikia--with the exception of the Keraran race, which I am currently redesigning into a piece of original fiction.

I may or may not be available to help with the wiki's reestablishment, but I support the concept. Multiverses was the first wiki I actively contributed to, and it holds a dear place in my sight.

Loading editor
    • Started rewriting the Cyberteeth here. Fits much better with the Manual of Style.

Loading editor
    • And this is not related to Multiverses, but I will say it anyway.

I am amazed at how mature you are. For somebody who is 16 years old, you speak like a mature adult, and not a teenager. Keep it up.

EDIT: I have PM'd Holben on Reddit about the idea. He seems to be relatively active on there.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.