FANDOM

• I was on the GTA Wiki, I did something wrong that I edit warred with RainingPain17. I got a warning from Ilan xd. Ilan xd said something about that I was edit warring with RainingPain for the longest, So I edited the things that were wrong. Ilan xd BLOCKED me because continually edit warring with RainingPain17 even after being not told to. First of all, LS11sVaultBoy blocked and caught me for the first time for removing content from pages: and inserting false info, then for the second time, he re-blocked me for removing nonsense, gibberish, useless or false from games despite warnings, edit warring and admitting to points gaming, then for the third time, he re-blocked me again for trying intimidate an admin and thinking that I make all the rules and that everyone has to do what I say, and then Ilan xd blocked me from the GTA Wiki for continuous edit warring permanently for an infinite amount of time after I was blocked four times. Not meaning to, and not knowing. I did it, I did again. Then days later, I tried editing my profile and I found out I got BLOCKED. I was pissed off and very dissapointed. The block was Inffint, no matter how can I ask Ilan xd to unblock me that I did nothing anything wrong, because I'm sick of it. I can't ask Ilan xd because I was blocked and he still kept me blocked on the GTA wiki, but I didn't do anything wrong and I'm really getting sick and tired of this. I will NOT have it. ):

Is there anything you can do to help please?

Loading editor
    • Wikia Staff, even though they have the power to unblock you don´t usually get involved with local blocks such as this as they can be solved on a local level. If you have already contacted the blocking admin multiple times and the answer remains the same perhaps it would be wise to move on and contribute to a new wiki. If you wish, you can still try one more time and maybe use some help, being kind and polite is one of the main keys. 

Loading editor
    • If I read your story and your user talk on GTA, I'd say you'd have to take a long, good look at yourself. You acknowledge you edit warred, you did a couple of things multiple times after being expressly warned not to, and you badge edited. These are gonna get you blocked on pretty much every decently administrated wiki.

If you do find a new wiki, work hard not to make the same mistakes again. Wikis are a community effort, you've got to work in a group.

Loading editor
    • Ok, I've red it about "User blog:Sannse/How to Get Unblocked". Now go get Kirkburn for me to my contributions and block log because, I want to be unblocked right now.

Loading editor
    • It doesn't work that way. Staff doesn't unblock you. They leave that decision in the hands of the admin that blocked you.

Loading editor
    • Maybe you´ll understand a little better what Tupka is saying with a new read. Feel free to wait for Kirkburn´s answer but I predict the exact same thing. 

Loading editor
    • I know it, Staff doesn't unblock me. They leave that decision in the hands of the admin that blocked me. It is the bureaucrat. The bureaucrat who permanently blocked me from the GTA Wiki for continuous edit warring against towards with RaininPain17 for an infinite amount of time is Ilan xd. So I want to tell Kirkburn about this to help me with this to get me unblocked at the GTA Wiki.

Loading editor
    • Sannse's blog regarding how to get unblocked is more of a guideline and not a guarantee. You could ask the blocking admin on their message wall on Community Central to see if they will negotiate the block placed upon you.

Loading editor
    • Staff won't unblock you, and won't mediate on your behalf. If you burn your arse, you must sit on the blisters.

Loading editor
    • I know it, I could ask the blocking admin on their message wall on Community Central to see if they will negotiate the block placed upon me. Ilan xd BLOCKED me because continually edit warring with RainingPain17 even after being not told to. First of all, LS11sVaultBoy blocked and caught me for the first time for removing content from pages: and inserting false info, then for the second time, he re-blocked me for removing nonsense, gibberish, useless or false from games despite warnings, edit warring and admitting to points gaming, then for the third time, he re-blocked me again for trying intimidate an admin and thinking that I make all the rules and that everyone has to do what I say, and then Ilan xd blocked me from the GTA Wiki for continuous edit warring permanently for an infinite amount of time after I was blocked four times. For christ sake, What are we gonna do? Oh God I can't believe it, he wants me dead. He's gonna take me out of business. Not necessarily in that order. Not meaning to, and not knowing. I did it, I did again. Then days later, I tried editing my profile and I found out I got BLOCKED. I was pissed off and very dissapointed. The block was Inffint, no matter how can I ask Ilan xd to unblock me that I did nothing anything wrong, because I'm sick of it. I can't ask Ilan xd because I was blocked and he still kept me blocked on the GTA wiki, but I didn't do anything wrong and I'm really getting sick and tired of this, I want talk to Kirkburn (a.k.a George) about I got blocked by Ilan xd with an expiry time of infinite (account creation disabled, cannot edit own talk page)  (Edit warring: User has already been blocked for 4 times).

Loading editor
    • Feel free to talk to Kirkburn about your block, but I predict the same answer that was already presented here multiple times. Wikia Staff doesnt work on weekends so you will have to wait a little longer. Good Luck.

Loading editor
    • Yep. What David said. Don't keep your hopes up.

Loading editor
    • Oh God I can't believe this. Why am I to blame? It's not my fault. But you know the GTA Wiki, he's gonna get the vice squad on me. Oh my God, it's gonna be like those statutory rape charges. Have you ever been in prison on statutory rape charges, man? They come in at you at the showers! Oh God, and Smashbro8 and RainingPain17 got that another arresting guy Ilan xd on me and wants me dead! Oh my God! This is gonna be worse!

Loading editor
    • I want to talk to Kirkburn (a.k.a George) about I got blocked by Ilan xd with an expiry time of infinite, because I want to be unblocked at the GTA Wiki right now! Oh my God! That makes no sense!

Loading editor
    • We told you multiple times, it chances of it happening are very, very low. We listed the reasons why.

You can try. You're gonna have to wait until the weekend's over, though.

Loading editor
    • The above responses were generally correct - we try not to involve ourselves in local wikia disputes. However, if you do feel something needs elevating to Wikia Staff level, the best way to do this is to clearly summarize your issue (with specific links) in a message to Special:Contact. That means it will have the opportunity to be seen by any of the Community Support team, and we can look into it in more depth.

Loading editor
    • Kirkburn, thank god you're here.

Loading editor
    • XPanettaa
      XPanettaa removed this reply because:
      I already have it
      15:37, October 6, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • I'm sweating and freezing like the other most guilty and retarded prisoners in the block cell - my mind's going crazy. What are we gonna do?

Loading editor
    • At the moment, you've got to wait. Reports are generally answered within 2 business days.

Loading editor
    • Oh God I can't believe it, he wants me dead. He's gonna take me out of business. Not necessarily in that order. Oh God. I feel the day the patrolling reinforcement goon. Oh I'm sweating to gay in jail. Have got a idea to get me unblocked by asking an admin on the GTA Wiki to unblock me or the other idea to get me unblocked on the GTA Wiki? What about... - No, no... See I got too many of those...

Loading editor
    • Please try and calm down, and use Special:Contact as I requested.

Loading editor
    • Ok, so how can I do it on Special:Contact?

Loading editor
    • Special:Contact/general. Fill out the contact form.

Loading editor
    • Ok

Loading editor
    • Ok, I'm done. Now I want to talk to Kirburn about my block at the GTA Wiki.

Loading editor
    • You can do that through Special:Contact. Please be patient and wait for an answer. Please do not continue to leave messages here.

Loading editor
    • He, or one of his colleagues in Community Support, will come back to you within two business days.

Loading editor
    • But Ilan xd BLOCKED me permanently for continuous edit warring against with RainingPain with an expiry time of infinite and they never gonna unblock me at the GTA Wiki and they're gonna kill me for this, because they are bored, sick and tired of me. So do I have ask an admin to unblock me at the GTA Wiki or wait unil Kirburn comes back to me within two business days?

Loading editor
    • You've got to wait until you get an answer via email. But it won't be an unblocking.

Loading editor
    • Oh, yes it is. Shall I ask an admin on the GTA Wiki to unblock me?

Loading editor
    • You can, but if they say no, you've got to accept that.

Loading editor
    • For what?

Loading editor
    • If they don't want to unblock you, you've run out of options.

Loading editor
    • Oh, yes they do.

Loading editor
    • Shall I ask an admin on the GTA Wiki to unblock me?

Loading editor
    • That was suggested to you a while ago. If you don't want to do that, you could consider the Special:Contact response instead.

Loading editor
    • You can ask an admin whether they want to unblock you or not. Stay polite, avoid confrontation, and wait for their answer. If theydon't want to unblock you, you've got to move on.

Loading editor
    • Ok, I'll choose it

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.