FANDOM

• Hello, I am Sabovia, I am admin and bureaucrat at MicroWiki, an encyclopedia for so-called "serious" attempts at sovereignty. I was wondering if you had Skype so I could discuss a proposal with you.

Loading editor
    • Do have it in theory, but don't really use it and especially don't give it out to people.

Any proposals, just say them here.

Loading editor
    • Is there any place I could talk to you privatey? Perhaps PM on a wikia chat of your choosing.

Loading editor
    • Don't do the chat either. If you've got something to say, just say it.

Loading editor
    • As I've stated previously, I am the bureaucrat of MicroWiki, an encyclopedia for micronations, a similar subject to the fantasy nations of Althistory Wiki.

A very common mistake our users do is create fantasy or cybernations on our wiki. To avoid this, I was wondering if our wikis could link to each other (IE, MicroWiki advertises Althistory for users who creates fantasy nations, and althistory wiki does the same for users who want to create a "serious" nation).

In case you're confused, a micronation is a somewhat serious attempt to gain actual recognition and sovereignty.

Loading editor
    • Neither of those concepts are allowed on our wiki either, and we already try to direct the "serious" nation people your way, lol.

Loading editor
    • Lordganon wrote:
      ...and we already try to direct the "serious" nation people your way, lol.

We tend to redirect fanasy nations (that are purely use an alternate history) to you, but it does tend to get annoying.

I thank you for directing "serious" nations to us.

I'm aware AltHistory and MicroWiki do cover very different topics. But contributors tend to get confused.

Loading editor
    • If it is that kind of "fantasy" (inaccurate word, fyi) then fine.

True. Get that kind of thing all the time, though mostly with trolls that edit "fake" things.

Loading editor
    • Our wiki defines what you call "an inaccurate word" as a fantasy nation.

With your blessing, I'll put AltHistoryWiki as an "External wiki" on the default Welcome message.

Loading editor
    • When used to refer to the concept of "Alternate History" it is inaccurate. But power to you.

Sure.

Loading editor
    • Lordganon wrote:
      When used to refer to the concept of "Alternate History" it is inaccurate. But power to you.

Sure.

Ah, I understand. Thanks.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.