FANDOM

• Hey Zipper, I got some interesting Skyrim news I'm leaving here since you can't respond on the TES wiki: I was going through the Creation Kit when I found that there are Redguard legionnaires in the game! During the Fort battles for both Legion and Stormcloak, the game spawns randomized legionnaires (LCharSoldierImperial) from 4 races: Imperials, Nords, Bretons, and Redguards. Just wanted to let you know, I think we'd been wondering if there were Redguard Legionnaires at one point. 

Loading editor
    • So after some digging, I found that while they are present in the CK files, the vanilla game will only spawn Imperial and Nord legionnaires,  I only saw them in-game them because the Civil War Overhaul Mod restored these files that Bethesda has de-activated for the finished vanilla game.

Loading editor
    • Sorry for not replying, Wikia has been glitchy and I didn't know you left a comment. But that's kind of strange there are Redguard Legionnaires, I assumed they didn't have a good relationship with the Empire, might be some loyalists though... 

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.