FANDOM

• Why Was I Kicked From Chat? i Only Pointed Out Something

Loading editor
    • I wasn't the one who banned you - but from what I saw you were being antagonizing, especially at the time of the ban and refused to drop the sockpuppet topic.

Loading editor
    • Ozuzanna wrote:
      I wasn't the one who banned you - but from what I saw you were being antagonizing, especially at the time of the ban and refused to drop the sockpuppet topic.

OK, But I Said "Now Next Discussion" and Was Still Banned,i also Wonder if the Ban is Permament  but OK

Loading editor
    • You said that once after both warnings but then immediately went and continued the topic without stopping.

Loading editor
    • I Said "Next Discussion Now" at the end But You Still Banned me

Loading editor
    • Likercat wrote:

Ozuzanna wrote:
      I wasn't the one who banned you - but from what I saw you were being antagonizing, especially at the time of the ban and refused to drop the sockpuppet topic.

OK, But I Said "Now Next Discussion" and Was Still Banned,i also Wonder if the Ban is Permament  but OK

Moderators said many times to move on, you didn't adhere to that, as well as the final outburst led to you being banned. The duration of your ban is a day; you can see the length on your contributions page also. Telling someone they will be blocked in the manner you did is not acceptable behavior on Community Central, regardless of what happened prior.

Loading editor
    • Likercat
      Likercat removed this reply because:
      *Communist Central
      17:10, July 15, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.