FANDOM

• I really wouldn't be concerned about Jimbo. This site doesn't make him (much?) money since he doesn't actually do anything here, ever since being kicked out as the CEO.

I'm also sorry about the enwiki ban, though there's nothing I could do about it. Hopefully some of the admins will stop taking their volunteer commitments so seriously and open up to constructive criticism - it's not like there's any chance they'll lose their adminship anyway. One can hope...

Loading editor
    • Yeah maybe but I don't feel comfortable editing knowing that there is a changing in desire for editors to be outed with their employers. As for my ban on ENWP. Since they are more interested in perpetuating the cycle of abuse with the admins I don' want to edit there anyway. If they don't care about corrupt admins acting abusively, there isn't a place for me there and that is no longer the project I signed up for.

Loading editor
    • I'm curious... if you don't think there's a place for you there, why the socks and continued protest of your ban? Kind of like WP:DFTT, Don't feed the admins. If they are such abusive people as is suggested, and get their feeling of importance off of that abuse, then continuing to remind them about it would probably only reinforce their behaviour. Not saying that all admins are like that, though there are certainly some that spend a disproportionate amount of time on the drama side of the project.

Loading editor
    • To be honest I hate bullies and I was banned by a group of bullies for criticizing bullies. The vast majority of the admins on that site are exempt for policy and I was critical of that. I also do not like being used as a symbol to the community of what will happen if they question admin authority. It seems like you are at least somewhat familiar with my situation over there so I guess that's a good thing. BTW, I like the idea of DFTA, I might draft something up.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.