FANDOM

• My tabber had been customized. It's now larger, and without borders around. I want to have another tabber, which is smaller, and without borders around, so I can put it under my current tabber.

In order to do that, I assume I have to install a brand new tabber, and rename it to TabberB, then customize it. However, I'm not sure is it gonna work, and I don't know how to do that. Anyone can help me? Thanks.

Loading editor
    • If I remember correctly, the tabber can't be child of another tabber. But there is Tab view which I think is able to do so. The page includes a styling guide.

A styling guide for tabber can be found at TabberDesign.

Loading editor
    • Flightmare wrote: If I remember correctly, the tabber can't be child of another tabber. But there is Tab view which I think is able to do so. The page includes a styling guide.

A styling guide for tabber can be found at TabberDesign.

Thank you for the reply, but my Tabber had been customized, and now it looks exactly like Tabview. I don't use Tabview, because it requires so many pages, but since its design is better than Tabber, I have to customize the Tabber and make it looks like Tabview.

I know a Tabber can't be put under a Tabber, but if I install another Tabber with a different name, I believe there's no conflict to put this TabberB under the original Tabber, unless there's something in the script of the original Tabber doesn't allow me to do so.

Loading editor
    • 怪盜紳士
      怪盜紳士 removed this reply because:
      Advert
      08:29, April 9, 2014
      This reply has been removed
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.