FANDOM

• Sir/Madam:

I want you to know that I feel a bit angry to you. It's because all admin in Unlimited Ninja Wiki are blocked, icluding me, and other users this morning. All reasons are "vandalism" and "disruption" and "spams".

We do not do those things and we contribute for the betterment only of our wikia.

I beseech you, please do not just block people at your will or whatsoever standard you might have. You can warn people first. Tell them about what they do. Better yet, understand first their actions before blocking them, before banning them from chat or comments and they can't even talk to you about the problem.

I sent a message to WIKI, about 4x to unblock us. To their good actions, they unblocked us.

Sir/Madam, I do not question your authority because you will not be put in there if you are not suit for that. What I want to convey to you is that, a little consideration won't harm. You can contact us if you find something wrong to what we do. Let us know, so we can work things out without hurting anyone's feelings.

Thanks for your time.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.