FANDOM

• http://humble.wikia.com/ , please please can you do this for me??!!

Loading editor
    • I think Special:Contact is a better place to ask this.

Loading editor
    • i did that 2 days ago, no response

Loading editor
    • Hi, don't forget it's the weekend so Staff will not be at work so to speak. You should receive a reply on Monday or Tuesday.

Loading editor
    • Spongebob456 wrote: Hi, don't forget it's the weekend so Staff will not be at work so to speak. You should receive a reply on Monday or Tuesday.

Oh, ok thanks for that.

Loading editor
    • Hey, please note that while Staff can approve the upload of any file format to your wiki if they choose to do so, there is no guarantee that there will be any sort of intelligent integration into the wiki.

For example: I added TGA upload to my c:wolfenstein. TGA is an image file format like PNG or JPG. However, uploaded TGAs could not be displayed using standard [[File:...]] format, and instead just allowed you to download them for use in any TGA viewer you had.

An MP3 or AVI, if unsupported (IDK if it would be!) might not display and only be available for download.

Loading editor
    • Nota Bene: Wikia already supports OGG-files. These are audio containers just like MP3. You can convert any MP3's you want to use to OGG and use them right away with the standard File-tag.

Loading editor
    • Yes but some browsers like IE, don't support such file types.

Loading editor
    • Thisismyrofl wrote: Hey, please note that while Staff can approve the upload of any file format to your wiki if they choose to do so, there is no guarantee that there will be any sort of intelligent integration into the wiki.

For example: I added TGA upload to my c:wolfenstein. TGA is an image file format like PNG or JPG. However, uploaded TGAs could not be displayed using standard [[File:...]] format, and instead just allowed you to download them for use in any TGA viewer you had.

An MP3 or AVI, if unsupported (IDK if it would be!) might not display and only be available for download.

I have something planned for the file support issue anyway, anywho I'd really like this to happen, soon for my liking.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.