FANDOM

• Hello, I wanted to ask something about the thing you helped me with. Would it be posible to add two different linear gradients in one cell? for example: 0deg , #721416, #4b0a0b, and 0deg, #244494, #0f2355, while these both go through a 90deg linear gradient? This picture shows the desired effect: YAegG0L.png . Is there a page about how to use gradient and other type of backround-image styles?

Loading editor
    • I've looked into it and, while it may be possible, I can't work out how to do it. Perhaps if you ask on the Technical Help forum you may get a better answer. Sorry I couldn't be more helpful.

Loading editor
    • It's alright, it wasn't as important, I just wanted to know for future use. Thank you for giving me the lead though, I'll ask you more if I need help!

Loading editor
    • Hello, I was working on another little change on my wiki and i though you could help me with this, so I have two things to ask:

1. Is it possible to add pictures in Wiki Navigation Bar? I tried writing the link to the file the way you are suppossed to do in other pages, but it doesn't work.

2. I was trying work with borders, but I'm not sure if it's possible to make them have a gradient look, I'm trying to go for something like this: KLzaYEN.png (made using photoshop).
      The two borders should have a linear gradient of 90 degress with #ffd500 (The darker yellow) going into transparent (here it's grey due to backround). Off the note: It's so cool that you can make transparent gradient.
      P.S. Oh sorry I forgot to give you the code to the template:

<div class="notice metadata spoiler" style="font-size: 80%; border-top: 2px solid #ffd500; border-bottom: 2px solid #ffd500; text-align: justify; margin: 1em; padding: 0.2em;">'''<font color=#ffd500>Spoiler Warning!:</font>''' Spoilers for '''''<font color=#ffd500>Corpse Party Fanfiction</font>''''' follow</div>
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.