FANDOM

• Brandon Rhea
    Brandon Rhea closed this thread because:
    18:54, October 17, 2013

Please don't use inappropriate language, such as you have in comments on this blog, on Community Central. This wiki is supposed to be welcoming to users of all ages, so we allow such language to be used.

Loading editor
    • Wat. I never used any inappropriate language.

Loading editor
    • Where did he use inappropriate language on the blog?

Loading editor
    • Dynovan, this is none of your concern. Please stay out of this discussion.

SeaTerror, specifically: here and here.

Loading editor
    • Not inappropriate language at all. Crap is not a swear. Though thanks for pointing the first post out. I just noticed a spelling error.

Loading editor
    • As an admin, I am telling you that it is inappropriate, and that you should stop. Else, you will potentially face being blocked from the wiki.

Loading editor
    • Yes and you would be wrong to say it is. Any definition in any real English dictionary would not call it inappropriate. I will of course watch what I type but you are still completely wrong about this.

Loading editor
    • That is not for you to decide. It is inappropriate for this wiki - this is not up for debate.

Loading editor
    • Eladkse
      Eladkse removed this reply because:
      Unrelated to discussion
      18:47, October 17, 2013
      This reply has been removed
    • Then you're the only admin who would think so. Please, just learn what is actually inappropriate is all I'm asking.

Loading editor
    • SeaTerror: Please be more constructive in your approach when contributing to this wiki

Loading editor
    • U removed my comment I am victimised on this wiki

Loading editor
    • Dynovan - I have already told you that this conversation doesn't concern you. I removed your comment as it wasn't relevant to the discussion.

Loading editor
    • Understood sir/maam, sorry

Loading editor
    • I am being constructive. I'm pointing out an admin being wrong about the definition of a word. There are plenty of other words that I could have used that are actually inappropriate which I never used.

Loading editor
    • It's time for everyone to move on from this please. Thanks.

Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.