FANDOM

• Hi Marc-Philipp aka MtaÄ.

I am a bureaucrat at Wikianswers and we would like to adopt non-English answers sites to revive some wikis.

Wendy said to talk to you to help us with this, since we do not talk ALL of the languages.

We plan to adopt WikiRéponses, WikiRespostas and WikiSagot.

Wendy said I can adopt 1 wiki per week, so this should go fast.

Hope you can help us!

I am most of the time on the chat if you want to talk to us.

Thanks, Jr Mime

Loading editor
    • Oh yes, I forgot.

Should we do the adoptions on this wiki, or the wiki's language? Or, will you give us the rights, as you will help us?

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • I would like a reply as soon as possible!

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Hello,

I have discussed this and we are willing to let you administrate the answers wikis you mentioned. I will give you admin rights for pt-br and tl. For FR, please message this user first, since he logged in just yesterday.

Good luck!

Loading editor
    • Thanks! Can you give me bureaucrats rights? So I can give adminship to the admins that will do a RFA on the main wikianswers.

Also, can you bot those 4 bots? We can change the language of our scripts.

1. MuudyBot (Mine)
      2. I am a bot (I am not me's)
      3. ∫ (Ozank's)
      4. QuestionCatBot (I am not me's)

Thanks! I will take care of the wikis.

Loading editor
    • Hello,

I see the bots already have been botted (or at least working). I received an email notif that you deleted the page "Wikirésponses", which is in fact the main page of fr.answers. Was that intentional?

Loading editor
    • Oh shoof! I was deleting non-questions and forgot to remove it from my DPL. Restoring in a sec!

The bots are botted on tagalagog and portuguese? I've got the french wikianswers worked out.

Thanks, and sorry for the main page.

Loading editor
    • Should be set now - good luck!

Loading editor
    • Thanks! Will start botting on the wikis. One more thing, that you may have missed:

Can you give me bureaucrats, so I can give admins to those who will also help me with the wikis and admin to some specific robots?

Thank you so much MtaÄ, I will clean those wikis like they have never have been!

Cya around!

Jr Mime.

Loading editor
    • Should be done. Good luck!

Loading editor
    • Thanks a lot MtaÄ! I will refer to you for any other things I need!

Loading editor
    • One more thing.

Can I have DPL on Repostas and Sagot please? I know DPL can be intensive on servers, but it helps us find bad pages more than regular pageindexfind.

Also, I would also want Abuse Filter to prevent bad things to pop in.

Thanks!

Jr Mime

Loading editor
    • To request an extension, please reach out to us via Special:Contact . Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Kk, will do.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.