FANDOM

• Hey there! My Wiki, the Age Comics Wiki Golden Age Comics Wiki , would like to become an admin of the Marvel Database, the DC Database, the Image Comics Database, and the Dark Database. Since you are an admin of each Wiki I thought I can tell you for Affiliates rights.

The Golden Age Comics Wiki is a young wiki that consists of 19 articles since June 2013. We hope to expand it to cover the entire Golden Age.

Loading editor
    • Thank you for contacting me. I am always open to discussion about possible collaborations. Before anything else, can you please help me to understand the nature of your wiki? What will the Golden Age Comics Wiki do that our wikis don't already do?

Loading editor
    • It will cover every superhero and every pubilcation of the Golden Age. Characters fronm DC and Marvel (formely Timely) as well as characters from all other Golden Age publications such as Fawcett. Which include characters such as Shazam (formely Captain Marvel). None of the Comic Databases include entire info of such publications or characters during the time nor does it cover all of the Golden Age of Comic Books (which we plan to do in the future since the wiki is very young)

Thanks

Link:http://goldenagecomics.wikia.com/wiki/Golden_Age_Comics_Wiki

Loading editor
    • Thank you for your response. While our databases do not currently include every issue or every Marvel and DC character of the Golden Age, that is definitely part of our core plan. We will eventually include articles on all of the same topics you have mentioned.

Due to this overlap, I do not think we can form any sort of affiliation, but I wish you the very best in your daunting task. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask them on our forums!

Cheers,

Jamie

Loading editor
    • I understand.

Thanks for the response.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.