FANDOM

• Hey Blaze. I was wondering if you wanted all the different language versions of Badges Wiki to be linked together as well? Currently, they're only linked to the English language version.

Also, (admin hat off) I personally don't think you should create any more foreign language variants. I assume most are currently just Google translations (unless you speak all of those languages?), and I'm sure other users who actually speak the languages can do this if they want/need a wiki in their language. But that's obviously your choice. I'm just making a comment as an observer.

Loading editor
    • Well, I wasn't planning on linking them all together, because I didn't know how much work that would be for the linkers. If you could do that, that'd be awesome!

I did the Google Translations for the top 13 languages according to Wiki when you create a new wiki. The exception being Spanish which I do some-what speak, and German, which a user on the Wiki speaks.

Loading editor
    • It's no problem, we've got a script that takes care of mass requests for us. The script necessitates a different format, which you can see I have implemented at the original request.

Loading editor
    • Could you add in es.badges too? Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Done it for you. :D

Loading editor
    • Awesome, thanks!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.