FANDOM

• Alright, so you told me to stop. I stopped, and even wrote a apology, then you banned me and accused me of contining, which I didn't. Could I at least get an apology?

Loading editor
    • Incorrect - you did not stop it, but moved it to another spot. Nor was that an "apology."

I gave you a one-day block, and still allowed you the privilege of being able to edit your talk page. Something I now regret. Do you have any idea how lenient that is? Well, it is very much so - and will not happen next time.

Loading editor
    • Lordganon wrote:
      Incorrect - you did not stop it, but moved it to another spot. Nor was that an "apology."

I gave you a one-day block, and still allowed you the privilege of being able to edit your talk page. Something I now regret. Do you have any idea how lenient that is? Well, it is very much so - and will not happen next time.

Except I did actually stop! Where I continue?!

Litterally, after I said "Noted :)" I posted an apology, and then began to actually contributing the conversation, and thn you banned me.

Loading editor
    • Not true at all. And your behavior since it expired has been more of the same, and then some. See you in two weeks - and no privileges this time.

Loading editor
    • Lordganon wrote:
      Not true at all. And your behavior since it expired has been more of the same, and then some. See you in two weeks - and no privileges this time.

Are you kidding me?

Loading editor
    • Now I think you're banning me because you don't agree with my political view points

Loading editor
    • Two years in hindsight, I still think Lordganon was totally wrong and inappropriate in his actions.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.