FANDOM

• I've been working on/experimenting with a new table (currently located here) for the MH wiki and could use help with two problems.

Firstly, I recall from reading Help:Table over at Wikipedia yesterday that there's a way to turn off automatic vertical alignment of the width of column entries. But, I can't find it again. Possibly I am mistaken, but if anyone can help me with this, I'd be grateful. 

Secondly, I'm looking to make the template rows's existence (all but the first one) dependent on whether the parameter gets filled out or not, but I'm not sure how to accomplish that due to the presence of "|"'s in the structure that I don't know how to include in #if, or otherwise code to make dependent.

I also have a technical question that doesn't need to lead to a solution, but I do like to know what happens. This template has a height that depends on the number of entries. If there's very few entries, the height of the table becomes too small to keep the two images bordered-in. I tried to solve this by setting a minimum height with "min-height:(..)px", but it made the images float vertically away from the corners in cases the minimum height was "active". What makes that happen?

Loading editor
    • I don't think I understand your first question, but this is how you do the second part:
      {{#if:{{{location<includeonly>|</includeonly>}}} |
      {{!}} class="infoBoxCell skyrim" {{!}}Location
      {{!}}{{{location}}}
      {{!}}-
      }}
      At this time, pasting above line won't do because it does not have any actual content. Is this a centralized template format on purpose? If so, the if-statements should be used in the template using this template.
        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.