FANDOM

• I've been contributing to several Wikias over the course of the past few months, and though I've been a member for more than a year, it is only in the past 169 days that I've been contributing daily.

I have a problem in one of the Wikis to which I'm posting: Bacon Wikia; since yesterday, a troll has been vandalizing dozens of pages, replacing all content with profanity.

Problem is; there is no Admin. There has been no Admin activity for over six months. I'd request adopting the Wiki, but A) I was given Admin rights on another wiki just 49 days ago and B) I'm afraid that by the time I'm given Admin rights (assuming the 60-day moratorium is waived), this troll with have completely undone the entire wiki.

How can I get an Admin to go over, take a look and undo all the vandalism (hopefully banning the vandal as well)? In a hurry?

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

--Sings-With-Spirits (talk) 01:45, January 2, 2013 (UTC)

Loading editor
    • Hi, the VSTF can help in cases like this. Please contact them at the VSTF wiki. When making your report, be sure to give links to the contribution pages of any known accounts/ip addresses the vandal has been using so that the VSTF can block him.

Loading editor
    • A VSTF like Sactage or another person can help you.

Until then, please block.

Loading editor
    • Why dont u just undo the edits until the VSTF gives help?

Loading editor
    • Proceeding to location.

Update: (1826 UTC) I have blocked the IP address that was the apparent source of the vandalism.

Loading editor
    • Thank you all!

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.