FANDOM

• I am trying to start a wikia page on the FIFA Club World Cup. Since the football project in wiki is heavily ninja-ganged, to the point no progress can be made, I decided to take the initiative and create a separate one with specific information which can all be sourced.

How do I import the wiki page to my wikia so I can have something to start with? That includes templates and such. Thanks!

Loading editor
    • Are you talking about one page or the whole wiki?

Loading editor
    • I figured it out! Thanks anyway!

But could you help me? My reference list doesn't come out right! It shows the website twice in each reference.

http://big-soccer.wikia.com/wiki/FIFA_Club_World_Cup

Loading editor
    • Your Template:Cite web did have a problem which I fixed, but the issue of two links appearing seems to be how its supposed to work. That's sort of what you get when you don't build a wiki yourself and basically just copy stuff.

Loading editor
    • Thank you very much!

One last thing: if you go into my wikia, you will see the "Recent Wiki Activity" and "Latest Photos" boxes to the right...any way to get rid of those?

Loading editor
    • You can' get rid of "Recent Wiki Activity" and "Latest Photos" wiki wide (meaning for everyone who visits the wiki). You can for yourself personally. Do you really want to get rid of them or just have the content space be wider?

Loading editor
    • I want the content space to be as wide as possible.

Loading editor
    • You should try the HideRail script. It has an option to hide the rail making the content area 1010px wide. It has another option to make the full page, with the rail, 1200px wide, so with both these options selected you should have a content space of 1200px. You can always deselect these when you want. Note that this is a personal only script and can be placed in your Special:MyPage/global.js on this wiki (which affects all wikis) or your Special:MyPage/wikia.js on one wiki (which only affects that wiki).

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.