FANDOM

• Hello Gunny,

As you know i was banned for one week for impersonating a user in a negative way. Dead Gunner and i have now made amends. My second ban (whilst under the first one) was for sock puppeting another user. These actions were very bad i know but i would like to ask for a shortening of my ban. As you know i was a really good user who always played by the rules and never did anything wrong. You know i can be trusted and i think my one month ban is a bit much. Dead Gunner and i are now at peace for my first action and i have sincerely apologised for the action. As for the puppet, i really think chad banned me for to long for that. I only used it to try to apologise to dead gunner. The mentor-mentee relationship, while silly, did nothing wrong. So please would you at least consider having my banned shortened? Here is the info for  the second ban as it took over the info from the first one. Cheers 

The block was made by Agent c.

• Reason given: impersonation another user
    • Start of block: 02:15, December 21, 2012
    • Expiry of block: 02:15, January 21, 2013
    • Intended blockee: Retro Radiation King
    • Block ID: #24181
    • Current IP address: 101.169.170.161

Loading editor
    • I will show this to the other BCs. We determine what to do on stuff like this together. I'm highly doubtful your ban will be shortened, but we will at least discuss your appeal.

Loading editor
    • I got word back from the the other BCs. After reviewing your actions and the blocks, it has been determined that the block length will not be adjusted. Just for you own personal information, it is common that users who abuse multiple account to evade bans get a 1 year block. Yours is only a month.

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.