FANDOM

• I tried to edit a template on the Blood Brothers Wiki this morning and found this.

Vegadark

Blocked

I was logged in at the time, and that is not my IP Address. To make matters more confusing, I refreshed the page, and it was still there. As a Founder/Bureaucrat at Blood Brothers Wiki, and the creator of the template in question this baffled me. After logging out and back into my account, the block has been removed.

On top of that, I found This Old Forum Post about VegaDark, so my confusion has been compounded.

Do I need to block the VegaDark account on Blood Brothers Wiki, is it even possible, or are there even any steps I need to take?

Thanks!

Loading editor
    • There is currently a global bug that is assigning all users the same IP address. As such you may be randomly blocked from editing on certain wikis. VegaDark is a member of the VSTF, and accidentally blocked the IP globally. The block has been removed. Please bear with us as Staff fix the problem with the server.

Loading editor
    • ok,  i agree with Daniel, I have been block too, but i believe you Eladkse.

Loading editor
    • Eladkse wrote: There is currently a global bug that is assigning all users the same IP address. As such you may be randomly blocked from editing on certain wikis. VegaDark is a member of the VSTF, and accidentally blocked the IP globally. The block has been removed. Please bear with us as Staff fix the problem with the server.

Thank you for addressing this issue in such a timely manner.

Loading editor
    • Yes, currently an IP range allocated to Wikia is showing up instead of the users' true IP address. This can lead to collateral damage when someone edits abusively. Until the issue is fixed, I strongly advise against blocking any IP address in the range 74.120.184.0 - 74.120.191.255 (CIDR 74.120.184.0/21).

Loading editor
    • The issue has already been fixed, unless TK knows differently?

Loading editor
    • Has it? I might be behind the times but I saw it active at 1540 UTC.

Loading editor
    • Grunny pushed a fix just after then. Sorry for not mentioning it on this thread, but I was elsewhere keeping things together.

(Check your Skype more TK :P)

Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.